Reckon I could go blonde?

1. moi

[​IMG]

kinda shade im wanting

[​IMG]

so bored of being a brunette :sad:

2. Yes, yes, yes...go blonde! Would look fabulous on you!

3. Your hair seems to be a pretty light brown as it is. I think you'd look fabulous as a blonde! Be careful though, if your roots are anything like mine, you'll have to get it done once a month because the hair grows so darn fast!

4. Have you thought of doing blond foil highlights before you go blond to make sure you really like it--just a thought. I think you would look great as a blond. With long hair the only way to go is a good colorist. This is not something you want to do yourself. Also buy products to upkeep your hair-the Blond line in the drug store has all sorts of products made for blond hair.
    Good luck

5. I think you can definitely pull it off!! And you look very pretty :yes:

6. Oh yes, go blonde. You will look amazing.

7. You're cute. I would go with a warm color. The Lindsey pic is a little too yellow imo.

8. You look like Scarlett Johanson. I think blodne would suit you but a shade too light might make your face look washed out.

9. I think you could totally go blonde, it would look great

10. i think u could cos ur hair is pretty similar to lindsays'..uve got light brown so should b a nice transition! show us pics if u do go blonde!

11. I think you definitely could go all blond, or highlights. Very pretty.

12. Totally! Maybe full head of highlights might look cooler than an overall colour. Good luck and pls post after pics.

13. Most definately - blonde hair would look great on you!

14. Yes, you could definitely go blonde!!