recived Fake bag , have returned but still don't get refund :(

1. Hi,

I have bought a Balenciaga bag out of eBay with buy it now and paid immediately with a fund i have left in my paypal account (not from credit card)

after that i noticed that after i paid for a bag seller took off some photo that show details of a bag .i feel something strange and when i recive a bag i know that its a Fake Balenciaga horrible fake!

i Open a dispute immediately and escalate it to a claim seller said she will offer a full refund when she recive a bag.I sent a bag the next day i have asked a postman trackable method but after i send a bag i can not track so i went to post office again thay said they can track only in France not International :'(

so now its about 2 weeks i tried to contact seller many times but she said she still don't recive a bag. I'm afraid that i will not get my money back and seller insist that her bag is authentic.

what i have to do? i still have a slip from post office is it enough?:crybaby:
  2. Contact eBay/paypal and provide them with the tracking info for the return. They will be able to tell you what to do next. Your seller will not refund your money until you take further action.