Recently bought Gustto bag at NM

1. I think it is an adorable bag! With the additional 40 off- for $163 dollars, this bag is a steal! I'd keep it :tup:

2. Wow that is a great price! I would def keep it!

3. Hi desiprinzess718- thanks for the quick imput! I actually snatched the bag up from the clearance part, meaning no 40% off and for $229. A little disappointing and still thinking about what to do...

4. Ladies-

I am canceling this item and it will be up for grabs (not sure how long it takes to see it bag on the site). I am looking for a plain black leather and not patent, just got a little excited when seeing it at that price. Hopefully one of you all can get it if interested!

5. Thats still a good deal! With it being $665 originally, you still scored with over 60% off! The only other two Gustto bags in the NM collection are $800+

Great FIND!! Right now with all the crazy sales at NM and BG, its been really hard to find a cute bag at a great price without it being SOLD OUT.

If you're still unsure, you should wait till you get the bag. You may just love it more when you get it, and if you don't, you may even make some $$$ selling it on eBay

6. I canceled this bag about three weeks ago after seeing pictures of this bag on eBay. It has mixed patent and lamb leather and two materials are so different which makes the bag look strange (at least to me).

7. I get what you're saying but still such a cute bag. For that price, it would be my work bag =)

8. For that price, I would keep it around - even if I only wore it once in a while.

9. Maybe they'll do a price adjustment for you? That would make it worth it.