Recent Acquisition!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow PF'ers!
    I finally received my new car! It was delivered from Newport Beach today at like 4:00 in the afternoon. My new baby is a 2007 Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG in special order color Cherry Red. My dad had it delivered to my boyfriends house without me knowing. So imagine my suprise when I go over to my boyfriends house and find my baby parked in the driveway. I immediately call my boyfriend and ask him "what is this car doing out here" and he was like oh yeah it's what you have been waiting for. I LOVE my car! :biggrin::love:

mycar7.JPG mycar8.JPG mycar2.JPG mycar.JPG mycar6.JPG mycar4.JPG
  2. That car is beautiful.....lucky, lucky you!!

3. omg gorgeous car!!! u're so lucky!!!

4. Beautiful car!!! LUCKY YOU!!

5. omg! we are slk55 sisters! i just got mine last saturday! the red sure is snazzy! i got mine in alabaster white. enjoy driving, i haven't been able to stop! lol

here is mine (i got new wheels and springs) at our local car show this past wekeend. :flowers:

IMG_0051.jpeg
  6. wow, what a gorgeous car! congratulations!

7. Wow! You're so lucky. What a great dad. congrats and have fun driving it.

8. DAMMMMMMNNNNNNNN! Congratulations to both of you.

9. Lucky girl! Congrats it's a beautiful car!

blushingbaby - love your car too, I'm sure there aren't too many like it in Calgary.

10. I saw those same pictures on benzworld.org a few months ago...:sneaky:

Did you buy it from this person?

11. Elle, how nice of you to come back for this thread! ;)
    I can't view the pics there though{?}

12. Like how it works here, you'd have to be a member to see the pics. I guess if someone really cared, they'd join and see.

13. hmmm, don't want to join just to see :sad:
    I catch your drift though.

14. :blink:

yikes! those clearly aren't your pics, b/c the member of benzworld posted them in december...

well i hope you are telling the truth lila b/c it truly is a wonderful and gorgeous car...:hrmm: and i don't know why you feel you have to start another lie...

15. thanks so much! yah i was told by our salesman that i have the only one in white in calgary..so far! i wanna keep it that way! :graucho:

i have been driving everywhere and anytime i can! my bf has barely gotten the chance to take her for a spin, unless i'm in bed sleeping! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.