Recent Acquirements Part Three

1. Finally, my own pictures after sooooo long, sorry for the wait.

Well I had to make sure I was doing them both justice before getting too attached and taking photos and totally claiming them.

But now, I can truly say, they both love to be seen out and about with me. We compliment each other.

My First Birkin - 35 Maroon Fonce G/H Gulliver Leather

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My First Kelly - 32 Black G/H Box Calf Leather

[​IMG]

My Little Happy H Family

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THATS ALL FOLKS - THANK YOU FOR COMING - HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW!

Okey dokey, thats it. Thanks all for sharing my joy!

Will post pics of my NOW decreased bag collection (refined a few weeks back) and modelling pictures of my little gems shortly.

See you all!

2. love the purses, you have great taste!

3. Congratulations! They are both spectacular. The black Box Kelly is timeless perfection. Love the Birkin as well. Very nice:tup:. That whole collection rocks.

4. Chanella, your collection is really coming along. Wonderful items and gorgeous, classic bags! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

5. Whoa! Congrats on two classic H bags!

6. Beautiful Bags!!!
    Congrats~~

7. Gasp! What an amazing pair of bags. Perfect with all the other lovely things! Congratulations. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow...

8. Beautiful! What a classic kelly!

9. Absolutely gorgeous, all of it!!!, congratulations!

10. Wow! Beautiful H collection. The pics are so beautifully styled, they are frame-worthy!

11. Wow, there's a part three! :graucho: Gorgeous bags, chanella. That MF Birkin is stunning. Congratulations! :yahoo:

12. wow! Really classic collection. Congratulations!

13. I don't know what to say...your collection leaves me at a wonderful loss of words, thanks so much for sharing!

14. chanella -- I am not sure which is more fabulous -- your H collection or your stunning home!!!

15. Fantastic bags!
    Awesome collection!
    Congratulations! You have the timeless kelly, the perfect birkin, and a splendid selection of accessories.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!