Received my very first (authentic) LV today!

1. Hi everyone, a big package arrived today at work for me ... it was my new bag! Well not really new since it's used. I posted a thread a few weeks ago to help me authenticate a red epi Saint-Jacques and now it's here! :yahoo:

I'm a little unsure if I like the bag now. :wtf: It's very BIG, which I knew it would be, but I didn't think it would be that big. I may just have buyer's remorse and I still need to model it in front of the mirror. When I get back from work today, I'll post pics. In the meantime, I'll just stare at my first real LV!

2. Bigger = MORE beautiful, right?! ;) Congratulations!!

3. :smile: Congrats!

4. Congrats. Can't wait to see the pics!!! :yes:

5. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your pics

6. can't wait for the pics..congrats!!

7. congrats :smile:

8. FANTASTIC, enjoy, you will love it!

9. I can't wait to see your pics and give us more impressions since I'm bidding on one on eBay. Is it to big/stiff? :s

10. Congrats ! :yes:

11. the bigger the bag the closer to go...... oh wait, that's hair!

12. Okay, I was finally able to take pictures of me and my new bag. The more I look at it, the more I'm falling in love with it! :love:

Also, I apologize for the quality of the pictures -- I was too lazy to put on some nice clothes hehe.

100_0004_r1.GIF 100_0006_r1.GIF 100_0017_r1.GIF 100_0010.GIF 100_0011.GIF
  13. Yay for red epi!! Looks great!

14. It was much bigger than I thought it was going to be, I was a bit scared at first. But the more I look at it, the more I really like it. It seemed to be a bit dusty when I first got it -- I wiped it down with a wet cloth and it looked soooo much better. A much brighter red. The color is really great for the fall too. It is stiff, but I think it's supposed to be structured that way.

I also think I'll be getting a purseket to go with it since I don't want to rummage around the bag just to find my phone or lip gloss. Can anyone recommend a purseket size? Medium or large?

15. yaay congrats!! can't wait to see pics!