Received my 1st Chanel yesterday!

tampagirl

Apr 17, 2007
Just wanted to thank everyone here for their advice and encouragement! I received my medium/large black classic flap in caviar with gold hardware yesterday. Some of you may remember that I was contemplating between silver and gold and I really love the gold. It really "pops" with the black.

I bought it for Saks EGC and got a lip gloss also so I would be able to get the $300 gift card. Now I have to figure out what I want to buy with that!! (OH and saved tax by ordering it from out of state...yippee!)

Anyway, I've been trying to figure out how to post pictures, but I just can't seem to figure it out. My picture is too big and I don't think I have the software to make it smaller. So sorry! I'll try to figure it out this weekend.

By the way, how do you guys store your bags? I'm so nervous I'm going to ruin this bag...I've never spent this much on a bag before and I'm usually not that careful with them.

Thanks again!

Just wanted to thank everyone here for their advice and encouragement! I received my medium/large black classic flap in caviar with gold hardware yesterday. Some of you may remember that I was contemplating between silver and gold and I really love the gold. It really "pops" with the black.

I bought it for Saks EGC and got a lip gloss also so I would be able to get the $300 gift card. Now I have to figure out what I want to buy with that!! (OH and saved tax by ordering it from out of state...yippee!)

Anyway, I've been trying to figure out how to post pictures, but I just can't seem to figure it out. My picture is too big and I don't think I have the software to make it smaller. So sorry! I'll try to figure it out this weekend.

By the way, how do you guys store your bags? I'm so nervous I'm going to ruin this bag...I've never spent this much on a bag before and I'm usually not that careful with them.

Thanks again!
HI may I ask how you purchased it from our of state? where did you buy it??

HI may I ask how you purchased it from our of state? where did you buy it??

I ordered from Saks out of state over the phone. The purse was $1995 and at the $2000 level you got a $300 gift card, so I asked them to add a lip gloss. They were very nice and added a Kiehls lip balm that was $5.50, so I just went over the limit! I did have to pay for shipping, but saved so much on tax! I saved about $140 as tax in Tampa is 7%.

Congrats on your first Chanel! I have the same bag as my 1st too :smile: I've only had it about a month now, so I don't really know the best way to store it -- right now I alternate between keeping it out and storing it in the dustbag.

Enjoy your beautiful bag!!

Congrats...welcome to the chanel family! U will not stop at one....i'm sure there are more to come, don't forget to post pics when you receive her~~

Congrats! Please post pictures! I always store my bags:
1) stuffed with paper
2) I put Kleenex tissue around the chain
3) In the dusbag with the CC looking towards the sky
4) In a box or in the closet

Congrats and welcome!Great choice!love it with G-H!:tup::yes:
did you try to resize the pics first?Better choose a smaller size on your camera before loading them to your desktop!

Thanks everyone! I guess I am computer/ digital camera illiterate. I took pics, but don't know how to make them smaller. When I tried to upload here said my picture was too big.