Received Damier Papillon 30- have a question!

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I ordered the Damier Papillon 30 on Sunday received it today! Talk about fast!

My question is this....my papillon in not a perfect circle and part of it looks a little deflated and has some indentations. Is that how they are suppose to be or do you think it was from the shipping? I hope I don't have to exchange it because the closest LV is 2 hours away!!

Thanks!:flowers:

img2225oc9.jpg

img2222yn7.jpg

Here's a couple pics.....can you guys see what I'm saying? Is this defective or is this the way they all are?

Attachments

• IMG_2225.JPG
    IMG_2225.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 53
i think its dented from shipping but when you carry it under your arm you wont be able to tell. if it bothers you then you should return it even though the closest store is 2 hours away :O

That is normal for a Pap 30 - mine does that when I carry it on my shoulder. Just store it with a large towel stuffed inside and that should take care of the shape.

I think all papillons will do that at some point even if you straighten it out!! But yeah, I think, as you wear it more, the canvas will soften a little bit. Congrats on the new purchase!!

Thanks everyone! :flowers: I think I will try the shirt trick and see how I feel about it in the morning.......and see what I think about it with my brown suits! :graucho:

My Baby Papillon(the one that came with the bag) looks just like that and the actual Papillon had "dents". It's normal esp when it's empty. I agree with everyone's suggestion to stuff your Papillon with clean white cotton tees. :yes:

Congrats on your beautiful new bag, btw!!! Wooohooo!:yahoo: