Receive 20% online purchases at Bloomie's

1. 20% Online Purchases at Bloomingdale's

May 10, 2006 - May 17, 2006 SALE - Shop online and SAVE 20% OFF Fashion, Shoes & Accessories For Her

Now through May 17. Enter promo code SPRING at checkout.
    *Offer is valid through May 17th, 2006. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards. Offer is not valid at Bloomingdale's stores, on, any clearance merchandise or home merchandise.

Offer excludes the following brand names: Burberry, Chanel, Christian Dior, Citizens of Humanity, Coach, D&G Dolce & Gabbana, Diane von Furstenberg, Fendi, Gucci, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Lambertson Truex, Marc Jacobs, Michele Watches, Michael Kors, Moshino, Norma Kamali, Roberto Cavalli sunglasses, St. John Sport, Seven for all Mankind, Theory, Tom Ford, Vince, Baccarat, Christofle, Swarovski, all electronics, fragrances, beauty, men’s and any monogramming events.

All the good stuff is excluded but in case anyone needs anything else
  2. Yeah, I am too much of a purse snob for that sale!
  3. so what can you use the code for?
  4. haha my thoughts exactly.
  5. hmmmmmmmmmmm, do you work for bloomies??? :sneaky:
  6. I hope this is some kind of inside joke, considering you also posting the exact same message in another thread.
  7. Got a fab discount on a bunch of lacoste and luggage! Thanks for posting this Pisda!
  8. Exactly. We should appreciate other members for taking the time to post/share promotional offers with us. There are times when I hestitate to post offers and/or refer certain SAs b/c some will think there is more to it.
  9. i agree 100% & wish this site always functioned that way :hrmm: ...but i was only following suit with examples that were set by some girls on this forum...i wish you guys had come to my rescue when posts were made about suspecting me :sad:
  10. Aaalabama, I don't read all the postings. I would have come to your rescue if I come across those postings accusing/suspecting you. Cheers. =) We should all take it easy while hunting for deals & shopping. =))
  11. thank you bag.lover, happy hunting :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart:
  12. Aaallabama, don't worry about it. =) I just ignore mean posts and move on. There are so many postings to read every day, just skip those you don't like. That way, we'll have more time to hunt for deals. Huphup... -)
  13. I agree! You can post all you want. If she thinks it has been done, she could move on and not comment!!

Don't mind her! She's jumped all over me before too. Keep posting! :smile: Repeats are good, it helps us remember! :amuse:

Take care!