Rebelle owners, how do you like your bag?

1. Should I get one? I have been madly in love with this bag since it came out but never got around to actually buying one. Since they are now 50% off at the outlets, I have been thinking about buying one either in white or tan. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!:heart:

2. I bought a Rebelle earlier this summer from Saks at 50% off. It is by far my most favorite bag (and I have SEVERAL bags)!!!:p It is very roomy, easy to organize, and very comfortable to carry. I have been considering getting another one for myself. I say go for it!:tup:

3. Thanks everyone!

4. I completely agree; I paid full price for mine at NM and have no regrets, it truly is the most functional bag I own. :tup:

5. I bought mine (silver metallic hobo) last summer and it's still one of my favorites. It's the best bag to take traveling because as others have stated, it's oragnized and comfy to carry. I love it!!!

6. I have the metallic hobo and I really like it, comfortable, organized and quality, in fact, I'm considering the tote, now that it's at the outlets. I got my hobo at 30% off at Saks Dior boutique in the spring.