Rebecca Romijn Weds Jerry O'Connell

Wait...I'm confused. Jerry was caught cheating on Guiliana?

[prepare for a flashback to 2003]:
GERI'S SPOKESMAN AND GIULIANA'S FATHER RESPOND TO THE TWO-TIMING QUESTION
9/23/03
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]It seems that the British press started to do their homework and have discovered Jerry's recent relationship with Giuliana DePandi. The last reported sighting of Jerry and Giuliana together was July 27th 2003 (see the star sighting at EOnline.com) This short blurb appeared at newindpress.com:[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]Wednesday September 24 2003 01:14 IST
Is Jerry two-timing Geri?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]ANI[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]LONDON: Will Geri "Ginger Spice" Halliwell ever find true love? If reports are to be believed, then the former Spice Girl's latest squeeze, US actor Jerry O'Connell, is two- timing her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]Apparently Jerry, who is currently in the UK to begin work on a flick alongside Ginger, has a girlfriend back home - E! TV presenter Guiliana DePandi, who is said to be devastated by the burgeoning romance.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]According to a report in PeopleNews, Geri and her new beau have been out on a string of dates.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]"I don't know who this Guiliana woman is. She may have dated Mr O'Connell in June, but that's a long time ago," said her spokesman.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]This report appeared in the Sunday Mirror:[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]GERI AND THE TWO-TIMER
[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]Fury of his 'engaged' lover in US
[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]Tuesday 23 September 2003 [/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]WHEN it comes to men, Geri Halliwell has always acted on impulse. The former Spice Girl, who has been notoriously unlucky in love, has been showing off her new man - American actor Jerry O'Connell - at every available opportunity.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]But while the 29-year-old has been enjoying her hot new romance another woman - on the other side of the Atlantic - still believes she's set to marry him.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]E! TV presenter Guiliana DePandi and her family are said to be devastated after learning of the new woman in O'Connell's life. A pal said: "Guliana is very upset. He was the man she was going to marry as far as she was concerned. [/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]"She even took him home to meet her folks. Her father Eduardo is very protective over his daughter. [/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]"He's fuming that Jerry is now parading another woman on his arm. Even if it is Geri Halliwell."[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]Guliana has not seen O'Connell since he jetted into London earlier this month to star alongside Ms Halliwell in the movie Fat Slags, based on the Viz magazine comic strip.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]And the pair have been inseparable since. Pint-sized Geri couldn't keep her hands off her 6ft 3in giant when she took him out for a drunken night on the tiles after watching the Rat Pack play at London's Whitehall Theatre on Friday night.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]They enjoyed a romantic dinner at Annabel's restaurant and then headed to a karaoke bar in Soho where Geri serenaded her man with Spice Girls songs.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]After a few too many drinks, Ms Halliwell needed a helping hand from O'Connell to make it to the car in one piece.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]Not good news for Guiliana. Her man, who appeared in Jerry Maguire and Scream 2 and has previously dated Sarah Michelle Gellar, has been been getting on so well with Geri that he was more than happy to be snapped introducing her to his folks at Knightsbridge's San Lorenzo restaurant earlier this week. A sign that things are definitely getting serious.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]Geri's new healthy shape seems to have done wonders for her love life. She's had a nightmare track record in her quest to find Mr Right.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic, Arial, sans-serif]Geri's spokesman said: "I don't know who this Guiliana woman is. She may have dated Mr O'Connell in June, but that's a long time ago."[/FONT]
Anyhooo, I guess I have way too much time on my hands to have even found this article! :P Hopefully it's smooth sailing with him & Rebecca.

They were engaged so long, I thought they would be one of those couples who never get married.

I love him in Crossing Jordan and have always thought they make a nice looking couple.