Rebecca Minkoff's Morning After bag

1. from OK! Weekly Issue#34 (4/10/2006)
    Style Alert What's Hot in Hollywood

Celebs are getting carried away with Rebecca Minkoff's "Morning After" bag. And frankly, we don't blame them. It holds enough for those nights you might not, um, make it home, but won't give you that cumbersome bag-lady look. Nicole Richie and Kristen Dunst are just a few of the celebs toting theirs all about town. So you better get your hands on one before the stars have snapped 'em all up!

Rebecca Minkoff, $475
  2. I have one of her bags in the blue/brown :smile:
  3. Does it show pics of Nicole Richie carrying the bag? I'd love to check it out as I'm about her size. Very nice bag, practical and roomy it seems!
  4. I like!
  5. I think in the OK magazine, the laguna beach star Kristin Cavallari is carrying a white one!
  6. It's cute
  7. [​IMG]

8. Received this offer from
    All bags plus RM’s gold-tone necklaces are 30% off. Enter code CANDY at checkout.

Pulling another all-nighter? Sling the Morning After bag from Rebecca Minkoff on your shoulder. The carryall is only $333 (that’s a 30% savings) and it’s sure to last longer than that one-night stand.

In the mood for a longer-lasting affair? We’ve got a crush on the ’70s-style Grace bag from Rebecca Minkoff. But perhaps the hobo’s more your type.

All bags plus RM’s gold-tone necklaces are 30% off. Enter code CANDY at checkout.
  9. bump
  10. I just ordered this bag today (mini morning after) using the Daily Candy 30% off code. I got the white leather w/basket weave---when I get it, I will try to post pics. I am hoping it will be my summer bag:smile:
  11. Caprichosa4, congrats! =) Looking forward to your pics.
  12. It is so cute... the mini is really cute too. Too bad I'll have to wait a few months for my next bag purchase... otherwise my boyfriend and my wallet will both kill me.
  13. Does anyone have a current code? The daily candy one has expired. Thanks!
  14. I ordered a mini morning after in Navy with the code. Hopefully it will arrive this week, it seems that Rebecca Minkoff online store is quite slow with getting orders together. I ordered Wednesday morning and it hasn't shipped yet. :rant:

Emily Grace has a 20% "toutie" code that should still work and they sell the Minkoff bags and it looks like they have free shipping