Rebecca Minkoff Says Hello Kitty!

LuvBD79

Aug 14, 2007
Momoberry by Sanrio will add a new co-branded collection to the offering for the Holiday season with Rebecca Minkoff for Momoberry. The offering will hit the floor of the Momoberry boutique in Los Angeles as well as Momoberry in-store shops, located within select SANRIO® shops across the country, in November; the agreement is effective immediately.

“We have been quietly building the Momoberry brand to reflect the desire of the upscale Hello Kitty customer,” says Andrea Sobel, Vice President of Marketing at SANRIO. “We are true fans of Rebecca Minkoff’s designs, and feel her understanding of our brand will translate perfectly into a unique Momoberry handbag collection.”

Rebecca Minkoffis a notableNew York-based handbag designer who believes in balancing a sexy and chic collection with handbags that are versatile in color and comfortable in style. Desired by high-profile celebrity followers such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Debra Messing, Hilary Duff, Hayden Panettiere, and Bijou Phillips, Rebecca has become a notable force in the accessory industry. The Rebecca Minkoff for Momoberry collection will include chic Hello Kitty®graphics on three, limited edition handbags that reflect Rebecca’s signature range of bags. Retail prices will range from $150 to $650.

“I have been a fan of Hello Kitty and Sanrio since I was a little girl and I feel very fortunate to be working with Sanrio as a designer,” says Rebecca. “This has been an amazing process since the beginning and I’m excited to see the response to this unique line!”

reb_lining_patt-1.jpg

the lining is the signature color from the popular morning after bag...royal blue. i hear the bags are going to be espresso brown and black leather. in new rebecca styles...