Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale: Up to 50% OFF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any idea which ones will be included?
  2. I don't know for sure but I'll bet most of them. They are awfully nice and if you call or email them, I'm sure they will fill you in.:tup:
  3. Oh nooooo... no way... I just bought the morning after bag not too long ago... guess I should get another bag to even it out haha..
  4. Any details as to where and when, exactly?

Many thanks.
  5. oooh, i want a tote super bad! i second the call for more details if anyone phones...
  6. Just got an email with the detail today:

June 14-15th (Thurs/Fri)

25-50% off retail

340 E. 18th, b/n 1st and 2nd aves.

They will ship stuff too!
  7. I'm excited! My mom's visiting that week but hopefully she'll be cool with doing a little sample sale shopping!
  8. Good new for those far from NYC - they take phone/email orders and pre-orders.
    I emailed to Jaque asking about the Morning After in blue/basketwave and she said it is going to be $290 + shipping! You can call or email her to place an order.
    So bad I've just spend $$ to Miu Miu Coffer. Sorry, Morning After, next time.
  9. What is her email address? I want the Morning After mini in Navy. :wlae:
  10. Heads up! They are selling out quickly. Jacque told me this afternoon that the best way at this point to get a bag is to call. Her email is filling up too fast.

cgsprings, thanks so much for posting!!! I got the hobo in royal which I had really wanted and also the mini in black with patent leather trim.

They still had the morning after in the royal/brown basketweave combo as of a few minutes ago.
  11. Grr, I really want the morning after mini in navy but I"m at work and can't call. This sucks!
    I emailed her earlier but it sounds like I'll be out of luck. :sad: :sad::wtf:
  12. Thanks for the heads up! I was just about to send an email, but after I saw this I called and spoke to someone named Kate.

I got the tote in navy for $300 and the morning after mini in black for $280. I will, of course, post pics once they arrive. ;)

Oh, fyi, the clutches are all really cheap: $110-120 (there's the two styles on the site, plus something called the "dream clutch" which I've never seen... but i just found a pic here:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.