Rebecca Minkoff Pictures Thread

My RM Dark Grey Matinee arrived today from Label 360!! Here are some shots of this TDF bag. I love it!! I really liked the Skull tissue paper lol...

View attachment 296808View attachment 296809View attachment 296810View attachment 296811View attachment 296812

I LOVE this color of matinee. Can you tell me about the leather? Is it soft and slightly matte or more finished with a glaze? I ask, because the pics I've seen of the dark grey matinee with the gold hardware looks slightly different, like it has more of a matte finish - which is more of what I'm looking for - but I like yours with the silver hardware.

I LOVE this color of matinee. Can you tell me about the leather? Is it soft and slightly matte or more finished with a glaze? I ask, because the pics I've seen of the dark grey matinee with the gold hardware looks slightly different, like it has more of a matte finish - which is more of what I'm looking for - but I like yours with the silver hardware.

The leather is just right IMO for this bag. It is soft and kind of in the middle of Glazed and Matte, just alittle more in the Glazed dept. I think it's perfect! I like both the silver and gold hardware in this color : ) I really didn't expect they had two kinds of hardware when I received mine. I would have been happy with either one. Oh and I just ordered the Purple MAM last night and can't wait to get that one!

The leather is just right IMO for this bag. It is soft and kind of in the middle of Glazed and Matte, just alittle more in the Glazed dept. I think it's perfect! I like both the silver and gold hardware in this color : ) I really didn't expect they had two kinds of hardware when I received mine. I would have been happy with either one. Oh and I just ordered the Purple MAM last night and can't wait to get that one!

Wow Missypoo! Thanks for the quick response! I have to stop buying RM bags - but seriously, I just can't get enough! It sounds like I'm not alone.

I know I seem particular regarding the leather of the dark grey, but I have a sage matinee, and the leather of that one is so yummy, that I just want more with that type of leather. I'm sure if there is a variation it is still devine, but my heart is set on that type of leather. Pics I've seen of the grey with the gold hardware look more like my sage leather. But I can only find the grey with silver. So, I don't know. Plus, the grey matinee reminds me of my kitty (same color), so I feel it's a must have.

Any thoughts?

Is the dark grey considered to be one of the glazed colors? Mine definitely isn't matte...it has a subtle sheen, but I don't know if it's shiny enough to be considered glazed and is still really soft.

Is the dark grey considered to be one of the glazed colors? Mine definitely isn't matte...it has a subtle sheen, but I don't know if it's shiny enough to be considered glazed and is still really soft.

See, that is what I'm trying to figure out. It may be the exact same leather for both gold and silver hardware, just some pics come across with more of a sheen than others.

Anyway, thank you for your input. It sound like everyone is in agreement that the leather is very soft. You're pics are beautiful by the way! I didn't think I needed another RM bag until I saw your pics!!!!!!

I'm going to see if Label360 can special order it for me. They have another 30% off coupon right now with Toutie30.

My Matinee Blue/Grey just arrived today and it is TDF.:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_3648 (2).JPG
    IMG_3648 (2).JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3649 (2).JPG
    IMG_3649 (2).JPG
    115 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3653 (2).JPG
    IMG_3653 (2).JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3655 (2).JPG
    IMG_3655 (2).JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3662 (2).JPG
    IMG_3662 (2).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 222
I can't believe how Grey it looks in pics! Hmm, makes me wonder when I receive my MA Mini in Blue, it will be more of a grey color...
Honestly i don't know why they call it Blue because it has more Grey undertone to it. :yes:I see more Grey than Blue.:PI saw your Grey one, it is gorgeous.:tup:

Anyone have any idea where I can get a dust bag from? Nordies didn't have anymore so I chose a LAMB sleeper but each bag deserves her own matching dust bag kwim? ebay has none listed, any suggestions?