Rebecca Minkoff Pictures Thread

Here's pictures of my purple and slate blue mini nikki. a lot of people have been asking about the purple mini MA and it's the same shade. It's more purple than the pictures show.

The leather on the purple Nikki is soft and pebbly, but the leather on the purple mini MA was much smoother.

Attachments

• CIMG0623.JPG
    CIMG0623.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 236
  • CIMG0626.JPG
    CIMG0626.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 264
  • CIMG0628.JPG
    CIMG0628.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 220
  • CIMG0630.JPG
    CIMG0630.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 239
Here's pictures of my purple and slate blue mini nikki. a lot of people have been asking about the purple mini MA and it's the same shade. It's more purple than the pictures show.

The leather on the purple Nikki is soft and pebbly, but the leather on the purple mini MA was much smoother.

Thanks for posting the pics! Absolutely stunning! Would you to model it for us we can see how "mini" the mini Nikki is compared to the regualar Nikki?

Thank you for posting the mini nikki pictures. Beautiful! :tup:I ordered the mini blue during the sample sale but I thought it had silver hardware. What lining do they both have? I'm quite petite so I prefer the mini to the regular.

Mintpearl, I'd say that the color is pretty close to the pics I posted, especially the first two. I just took a look at the RM website and I'd say that 1) the pictures in the shop online section are really off, color-wise. If you wanted to go darker, the dark grey might be a better choice. And 2) the Hayden P. picture looks very similar to mine, color-wise. It *could* be a chameleon color, but I confess, I've only been taking it out to look at it before lovingly putting it back in its bag. :P

Thanks for ur response! I have an east west style dark grey bag already, so maybe this is the grey I want...it's so hard to tell from looking at pictures as all the pics do make the color look a bit different!

Wow! I love ur mini nikkis! Wonderful purchases! Congrats! The leather on them are TDF! I love the soft pebbliness of the purple nikki! But both are gorgeous! :love: