Rebecca Minkoff & Moni Moni at Karizma on sale

1. Karizma has gorgeous bags including the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After...

Enjoy 30% Off now through April 22nd
    Use Code Member30%

at checkout

Karizma is now
    offering the
    Mike and Chris hoodie!
    These are nearly impossible to find and are available for pre-order at the member discount. Those who pre-order will be guaranteed to get one!
    Also, the Moni Moni handbag line is now available at Karizma!

Shop Now!

Discounts cannot be applied retroactively and cannot be combined.
  2. I just got off the phone with Shellie, the owner, and she has one Kooba Kelsey left in the khaki, marked down to $476 plus you can use the code above. Great deal! She is also carrying new lines like Moni, Moni. In about a month she will have Gustto in her boutique as well.:yahoo: She also has the Paige in two colors, and she has quite a few other Koobas and Botkiers. Happy shopping!
  3. thanks so much for posting this!!! i really wanted to get another rebecca minkoff bag :biggrin:
  4. You're welcome. I soooo wanted a morning after, but after buying two Linea Pelle and two Mike & Chris, I can't. I ordered my 2nd M&C from Shop Purple Skirt after Revolve sold out. Darn it!
  5. When you get your Rebecca Minkoff, will you post a pic? No more bags for me until next January...but I want to see what I am saving for! The pictures on the store websites often don't do justice to the bags. I've bought numerous that I ended up selling on eBay after basing my purchase solely on web pics. However, those bags I've bought after seeing pics posted by tPF members, have been keepers! Thanks.
  6. Really?! I can't wait for the Gustto bags! I really would love one of the red Moni Moni bags, but I just bought the Spendor bag today. Next time.