Rebecca Minkoff MAM in Pewter only $279!!

1. Oh my gosh oh my gosh. I just got my first Rebecca Minkoff. Only 294 with shipping. I am ecstatic.

2. Yikes! 76 bucks to ship to Canada. That's outrageous!

3. Congratulations TrulyWild! Tell us how you like it! :tup:

4. That is a great deal! I wish it was in a more basic color though. I'm on the lookout for a nice black back, but I think the pewter is too trendy for me!

5. Fantastic deal! Tempted to just bite the hook and get it, but I suspect that the color combo is something I am either going to hate or love when I get it in real life. Does anyone have this bag, or seen it in person?

6. preeeetyy color

7. Geez, I've been wanting this bag in pewter for a while now, but I've bought three bags in the past month (an HH from the sample sale, a kooba, and a botkier) and if I buy another, even if it is a great deal, I think my husband will have a heart attack! Someone should get it though cause it is super cute!!!!

8. if u call them, they carry some other colors too! like white/brown, blue/wicker..?

9. oh, but one down side is, you can't return it if you don't like it, you can only get store credit/exchange

10. It is very tempting but I am hesitant due to the "final sale" clause.

11. I adore my MAM but can't justify buying another one. Would recommend, though!

12. Do you know if the other colors were the same price or a higher price?

13. I am so tempted by this its a better deal than RM's SS sale this past Saturday.

14. me wanna know too!!!!