Rebecca Minkoff Leather Tote in Chocolate Pictures

kathleen

Craving a blue bbag
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Here you go. Hot off the presses. The hardware on this bag is FULLY FUNCTIONAL - i.e., if you want to make the bag open wider, adjust the buckles up top and release the zipper clips. This is a keeper!!!!

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 237
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 132
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 195
  • front detail.jpg
    front detail.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 112
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 134
  • interior detail.jpg
    interior detail.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 104
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 162
Thanks for posting. I really like this bag. It's cute and looks functional. Do you think it can be worn over the shoulder with a coat on?

I went to her website, but it's not on there. Do you know if it's available in any stores? Do you by chance have the measurements on the bag?

angstofgumby said:
Thanks for posting. I really like this bag. It's cute and looks functional. Do you think it can be worn over the shoulder with a coat on?

I went to her website, but it's not on there. Do you know if it's available in any stores? Do you by chance have the measurements on the bag?

I will take measurements for you and post them. As for the shoulder drop, it could be worn over a coat comfortably. I will take a picture with the bag on (on Monday of next week) and post it. The bag is at www.anthropologie.com so it might be at the brick and mortar store. I bought mine from www.funkylala.com - excellent customer service, free shipping. It is also available at www.ynotshop.com. Lastly, Rebecca Minkoff posted elsewhere that it will be on her site, too - www.rebeccaminkoff.com - they just haven't put it up yet.

Thanks, kathleen. I had forgotten that Anthropologie now carried Minkoff bags. I will have to stop by and see if they carry the bag in the store.

For anyone else curious about the measurements, I found them on Anthropologie's site. The bag is 11"L x 16"W x 7"D.

I really like that tote. Simple, classic, and functional! Wish I had found that style 2 years ago when interviewing. What's the leather like? Is it stiff, thin, thick??

clu0984 said:
I really like that tote. Simple, classic, and functional! Wish I had found that style 2 years ago when interviewing. What's the leather like? Is it stiff, thin, thick??

Thick and supple. The bag doesn't stand up well by itself. This is my "edith". I think there is a resemblance. Maybe someday I can afford the real thing. The lack of an external pocket is the only downside. And I like it much better than the Gustto (which was $100 more).

kathleen said:
Thick and supple. The bag doesn't stand up well by itself. This is my "edith". I think there is a resemblance. Maybe someday I can afford the real thing. The lack of an external pocket is the only downside. And I like it much better than the Gustto (which was $100 more).

Yippee. Glad to hear the leather is thick. I just got an email saying my morning after bag shipped today. Can't wait to get it!