Rebecca Minkoff - LA Sample Sale

1. [​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>
  2. phone or email orders :crybaby:
  3. crap no phone orders boo hoo
  4. Ooooh, I'm so jealous of anyone who can go ;)
  5. No kidding, don't you think they'd make more money doing over the phone orders. UGH I am waiting for my mini in eggplant to be delievered! And I want the Niki in green
  6. Woohooooooooooooooooo!
  7. :crybaby:Wow, I just discovered RM! It sucks not living in places like LA and NY for stuff like this. She should do an "In the Middle of Nowhere" sale for people like me! lol
  8. boo!
  9. I am there this Saturday. I don't care whether there is flood or earthquake~~I am there!
  10. Isn't the sale on Sunday the 13th? I just don't want you standing in a flood for 24 hours.:shame:
  11. yes the 13th is sunday...weird that they're doing it on sunday rather than so there tho=)
  12. Anyone know what's going to be on sale and what the prices will be like? Would I be nuts to consider flying down there for the weekend for it :smile: I'm in Nor Cal.

ETA: oh, never mind. Just checked last minute airline rates...too expensive.

Oh well, fill us in, girls! I'm jealous!

By the way, is there a link anywhere online to that flyer? Where did you get it? I can't get it to load entirely for some reason.
  13. I got the flyer as well but it was in my email inbox...i think if you sign up for updates at the rebecca minkoff website they send you emails
  14. I'm so jealous of all of you who can go. Does anyone one know of any online deals for those of us who live in the boonies but are dying for their very own RM MAM?
  15. Oh mylanta...I am SO THERE!