Rebecca Minkoff in Vancouver, Canada?

Just an FYI that Browns Shoes has started carrying Rebecca Minkoff!! My friend works there & she just told me about it last night. Very tiny collection, a few of the new Fall collection & a few Mini Mac's, but hey at least we know of one place that carries the line! :smile:

Just an FYI that Browns Shoes has started carrying Rebecca Minkoff!! My friend works there & she just told me about it last night. Very tiny collection, a few of the new Fall collection & a few Mini Mac's, but hey at least we know of one place that carries the line! :smile:
yes. i have also seen them on display at the browns store last week when i was shopping..
does anyone know if they ever will have sales on their handbags?

yes. i have also seen them on display at the browns store last week when i was shopping..
does anyone know if they ever will have sales on their handbags?

Right now they have 25% off all their Rebecca Minkoff handbags, but then again the line is so new to the store that they're probably trying to get the name out.

All you Vancouverites should definitely check out the Browns store in Vancity, the collection is getting larger and larger!! My friend works at the West Vancouver location in Park Royal, apparently not all locations carry it, but if you're looking for a some-what decent RM collection, check it out :smile: