rebecca minkoff...do you like the mam better than the matinee?

i can't believe that this decision is so hard for me to make...i'm going to continue walking around the house with both of them on my arms, then just go to sleep and hope the decision just comes to me!!!!

You can't go wrong with both styles songofthesea. I have both the Matinee and the MAM and though I love the MAM more, I can't let go of my Dark Grey Matinee. I know I would regret it if I did, especially with that color.

Missypoo, does it come with silver/gold hardware? Wondering if that's a good complement to the Glazed Espresso... I mean if it's justifiable! LOL!

the mam comes with the gold hardware (bag is evergreen) and the matinee in midnight/pewter comes with silver hardware and i am driving myself nuts!!! great idea about using both for errands!!!

Definitely MAM!!More classic..Have to admit I didn't even like it at first but have grown to really like it.I totally understand how you feel when deciding between two equally desirable bags..I drive people around me crazy!So glad there are so many more like me :graucho:!!