Rebecca Minkoff Bags Pictures Help Thread

1. This idea came about when fellow Tpf'er Jenny Cadine wanted to post pics of her bags but didn't know how. So, if anyone needs help posting pics, please feel free to post here or PM me anytime! I enjoy looking at new RM bags so much; the leathers and colors just make me :drool:!

I would be more than happy to help you post pics, just let me know!:yes:

2. You are a dear. Hey! Where'd your MA avatar go?

3. Gung I was in the middle of experimenting with posting my pics when you posted. Thanks, I'm sure I'm going to take you up on that offer in the future. I swear I have to reinvent the wheel everytime I go to post a picture! Thank goodness for teenage children (sometimes!) who have much better memories than I do! My 13 yo DD was able to help me this time.

4. ^Oh awesome! So were you able to post pic, Soccer Mom? Anytime you need help, let me know!

5. I WANT TO SEE PICTURES LADIES! :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

6. Can I post a pic of me enjoying my vodka martini with Pierce Brosnan???!!!!!

7. Sure, but can it be a picture of you, your martini, Pierce, and a RM bag? Preferably a MAM? LMFAO

8. I think with Pierce it would have to be an MAB!!!!!! :devil:

9. ^I was thinking maybe the Get Away tote, KWIM??

10. Of course! What was I thinking???!!!!