Rebates on buying LV from Ebates

1. hi all,
    I am not so familiar, but does one have to apply for the Ebate rebate? or does it just happen ?
    Thanks, and hope you all enjoyed your LV today, I did ;)
  2. You have to register through ebates and then you click on the links through the ebate site.
  3. Yes, register and click through to ebates as mello_yello_jen said. Then every quarter, ebates will give you the rebate. I chose to have the rebate through Paypal - it is deposited to my Paypal account.
  4. ^ sue, do they cover the paypal fees when you have it deposited into your account?
  5. ^ Yes, the deposit is for the exact amount of the ebates. It's worked out very well every time.
  6. ^ woohoo, thanks for the info!! I think I'll switch over to that option now instead of the check option.
  7. To the shopping section ! :yes:
  8. I have a strange feeling when you asked this question, and I thought I would add that, ebates only works when you buy your LV items through eLuxury. You can't just join ebates and call 1866-vuitton and expect a rebate...
  9. yup, to get the rebates, you MUST go through the Ebates link on any store. But boy, the Cyber Thurs and Cyber monday sure take a deep stab out of me ^_< hehe