Rebag

Check out the eBay reviews. Many recent negative ones were changed from negative to neutral in the last week. Reviews including item never received or damaged. I wonder if rebag is incentivizing customers to change their reviews.

I have been keeping a close eye because they have something I really want for a great price but I am still too nervous based on the reviews

• Insightful
Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I came here to see what others are saying. I've shopped at Rebag for a couple of years. I used to be their Diamond VIP. I am disappointed to say that the quotes have been lower and lower. Their manual quotes used to be always higher than their Claire robot quote. Then, the manual quotes became lower than claire quotes. I only bought from them because I liked the trade in program even though Fashiophile was often lower in price.

This time around, theyre trying to jerk me around on 2 quotes for chanel jumbo caviar single flaps. $4180 for a red caviar single flap. $4900 for a beige claire single flap. I made a mistake and submitted the beige claire as a double flap. My bad. So I expect them to lower that one. then they came back to tell me that both of the flaps were not as described because I submitted both of them as double flaps which isnt true. It is right there on the website that it I submitted the red one properly. I think someone quoted me too high and they're trying to back away from it. I was trading 6 items for 1 hermes kelly. If they wont honor the quote for the red jumbo, Im pulling back all 6 items and canceling this ish and never working with them again. SHADY!