Reba

Reba: I didn't know winning a fight could be so painful!
Barbra Jean: Oh you didn't win...I won.
Kyra: Technically, you can't win unless you make the other person cry, like I did to Cheyenne!
Cheyenne: You did not make me cry! You hit me in the nose, your eyes water automatically!
Reba (to Barbra Jean): I actually feel closer to you Barbra Jean, I wouldn't mind seeing you if I could pound on your head once in a while!
Barbra Jean: You aren't the first person to say that to me.
Cheyenne: I feel closer to you too Kyra.
Kyra: Don't worry it'll pass!
Cheyenne: Wanna go pick on Van with me???
Kyra: Sure! You hold him down and I'll give him a wedgie!
Cheyenne: Sweeeet!

Cheyenne: I was voted most lethal and peppiest!
Reba: You took one class and you can take a man down like that??
Cheyenne: Oh yeah Mom, there are tons of things you can do to take down a guy! Van come here, I wanna show Mom!
Van (limps away): No way, leave me alone! Go pound on your mother!

Reba: It turns out, despite the rumours I've spread she (Barbara Jean) is not a ditz!
Brock: I'd see that as a plus...
Reba: No. You don't know how hard this is on me! It's a lot easier to dislike someone when you think she's an idiot!
Brock: Well, I choose to think of it positivly.
Reba: Yeah... It's not like she's never gonna do anything stupid again.
(Barbara Jean runs in)
Barbara Jean: Reba, I just got a great idea for next year's auction! Two words: Donkey. Basketball.
(Barbara Jean runs out again)
Reba: Didn't have to wait long, did I?

Barbra Jean: New rule: No saying dumb at the table.
Kyra: New rule: No BEING dumb at the table.

Kyra: (to Barbra Jean) Did you have to go around campus screaming "Is Kyra here-a? Is Kyra here-a?"
Barbra Jean: Did you have to introduce me to your friends as your giant Malibu Beach Barbie?

(Brock is sharing with Reba what drives him crazy about Barbra Jean)
Brock: Barbra Jean is a big control freak. I mean she won't let two stuffed animals, Binki and Lulu, sit next to each other on our bed because they have a "history," and you know what the real sick part is? That I want to know what it is!

Kyra: He's 17. I'm 14. Dad's 45 and you're 42.
Barbra Jean: (Amazed) You're 45!

Cheyenne: So she didn't call me a slut?
Kyra: No, she called you s slut, baby-machine, and a loser.
Cheyenne: You could have just said yes!

Reba: Kyra! What did this girl do to get you to snap?
Kyra: SHE CALLED CHEYENNE A SLUT! She called Cheyenne a slut, so I punched her, ok?
Cheyenne: Oh my gosh, my psycho sister loves me!

Van: Say something nice to each other.
Cheyenne: You didn't dress badly for your date.
Kyra: You didn't have a second baby.
(Cheyenne's mouth drops)
Van: Nicer.

Barbra Jean: You know what's funny? You know how when you sell someone a used car you give them the little tips on how to operate it? How to tune the radio, what to do if the heat won't turn on? Yeah we never did that when I got Brock
Reba: I don't think you're obligated to tell the tips when somebody steals your car!

Van and Cheyenne walk in on Reba and Barbra Jean hugging
Van: It was then they realized that neither one of them needed a man.

Kyra: Barbra Jean wanted me to get a tape of the dog to give to the police.
Cheyenne: Why didn't you just give them a picture?
Kyra: Because it doesn't capture her spirit.
Reba: She's only had the dog a week. How many tapes could she have?
Kyra: These are just from yesterday. Check this out.
Reba: Wow, I feel sorry for the poor sap who had to videotape all that.
Kyra: 80 bucks is 80 bucks.

Reba (talking about Barbra Jean): Did you just give her permission to come over to my house 24/7, day or night?
Cheyenne: Mom, knowing the support is there, is crucial at a time like this. I should know, that's how I got over my dependency on alcohol.
Reba: Alcohol. Good idea.
(Barbra Jean pops through the front door)
Barbra Jean: Hey guys! I just got this great idea - matching sweatshirts.
Reba: Alcohol and a lot of it.

Brock (to Brock): Why don't you ask Mrs. H. to talk to Barbra Jean? She doesn't mind saying mean things to her.
Reba: I'm in.
Brock: You don't even know what we're talking about.
Reba: Doesn't matter, if it's about Barbra Jean and it's mean, I'm in.

Barbra Jean: You know how I've been doing all of our tax returns?
Reba: Yeah, what's the problem?
Barbra Jean: I'VE been doing all of our tax returns! Here! Take a look!
Reba: Well, right off the bat, I'd say you should stop doing the "I heart the IRS" stuff. It makes you sound desperate.
Barbra Jean: I am desperate! Oh, Reba, I'm goin down! I'm headed for the big house!
Reba: Oh, Barbra Jean.
Barbra Jean: Promise me Reba, if i get sent to prison, you will do something to get sent to prison too! And then we'll break out like on that show! You're gonna have to get the layout of the prison tattooed on your body so you're gonna need to gain some weight! Oh, GOD!
Reba: Calm down!
Barbra Jean: Oh, I love how tough you are. When we're in prison, I'm so gonna be your girlfriend!
Reba: Barbra Jean, they only send you to prison if you lie on these forms... not because you put glitter all over it!
Barbra Jean: I would never knowingly lie! It would be because I just made these mistakes because I don't know what I'm doing, right?
Reba: Yeah, you should plead dumb! Trust me, after they talk to you for awhile they'll let you off. Heck, they'll probably even pay for your ride home!
Barbra Jean: Even if we didn't go to prison, I would SO still be your girlfriend!

Barbara Jean: (to blind Reba) Okay, since you can't watch TV, I thought that for entertainment, I could read to you!
Reba: Read? Why, just to prove you can?
Barbara Jean: I chose a classic, "Oliver Twist". Let's see... (flips through the pages) Boring, boring, boring, blah, blah, blah, orphan, orphan, orphan. Ah, Ok, here we go. (In an English accent) Please sir. I want some more. (in a deep, distorted voice) MORE?!
Reba: Are you still readin' or did you just pass gas?

Barbra Jean: Frederico, kill the Doves. (pauses to listen to Frederico though the headset) No, not literally!

Barbra Jean: Oh, Reba, that is so beautiful! You know, you and I may have very different styles of mothering. But the bottom line is, we are good mothers. We are good!
Reba: Where's Henry?
Barbra Jean: Crap! (runs off to find her son)

(Kelly auditioning in Reba's house)
Van:sad:pretending to be Simon Cowell)That was atrocious!
(Reba and Kelly start to laugh)

I am the same way! It is a secret pleasure and when I try to express it to anyone, they just look at me and laugh! They have some very funny characters! Well, i'd rather watch that than some of the BS reality shows they have on TV.

I love it too...

:woohoo:I am the same way! It is a secret pleasure and when I try to express it to anyone, they just look at me and laugh! They have some very funny characters! Well, i'd rather watch that than some of the BS reality shows they have on TV.

I love it too...

^ Barbara Jean cracks me up. She's sooo annoying, yet so lovable :P

I heard about the girl that plays Kiera character going through an eating disorder. I do hope she comes back. I love how sarcastic she is :angel:

Omy goodness. I haven't kept up with Reba in awhile but Barbara Jean is hilarious!!! I don't know what it is, I would've thought that with my sense of humor that Barbara Jean would annoy the heck outta me but she is extremely funny to me.

I laugh just thinking about some of her expressions! hahaha :lol:

Can you post a pic or clip so we can see the bag? Hopefully someone can id it for you!

I love this show and i wish they still made new ones! Barbara Jean was the best but i didn't like how she changed after she lost all that weight. In the first season she was a bit nerdy with her tacky sweaters and outfits and by the last season, they sexed her up too much. I swear she could play Anna Nicole Smith in a movie!

^ Barbara Jean (think her real name is Melissa Peterman) looked SO different in the last season! It didn't suit her character as much, but she looked beautiful. Cheyenne always had the best hair, and I felt like her clothes always mirrored Jessica Simpson in Newlyweds when both shows overlapped in time. Oh and you have to love Van. :smile:

^ Barbara Jean (think her real name is Melissa Peterman) looked SO different in the last season! It didn't suit her character as much, but she looked beautiful. Cheyenne always had the best hair, and I felt like her clothes always mirrored Jessica Simpson in Newlyweds when both shows overlapped in time. Oh and you have to love Van. :smile:

You're right, it didn't suit her charcter anymore but she did look great. I love the episode where Reba & Brock think she is having an affair with her trainer! I wish they would've continued this show, it had so much potential and was really funny. Plus they touched on touchy subjets like teen pregnancy & alcoholism. Cheyenne's clothing now does remind me of Jessica Simpson especially since they are both from Texas!!! I think Van should play Jim Carrey in a movie of his life one day. He' sooo funny!

And did Reba ever get laid on the show? I remember she chickened out once!

You're right, it didn't suit her charcter anymore but she did look great. I love the episode where Reba & Brock think she is having an affair with her trainer! I wish they would've continued this show, it had so much potential and was really funny. Plus they touched on touchy subjets like teen pregnancy & alcoholism. Cheyenne's clothing now does remind me of Jessica Simpson especially since they are both from Texas!!! I think Van should play Jim Carrey in a movie of his life one day. He' sooo funny!

And did Reba ever get laid on the show? I remember she chickened out once!
OMG!! You're too funny! I think by the end of the show, she was a born again virgin. :lol: