Really not seeing Damier Speedy around

I'm in Toronto too and I have seen SOOOOOO many Monogram speedies lately you'd think it was part of a uniform. I can't wait to finally spot someone carrying a Damier or Epi....

Maybe it's just me, I notice a large population of girls around Bay Area (California) love LV more than any other luxuary brand. So I actually saw a fair amount of appearances for Damier speedy, but usually wore by girls that are more mature, not going for the "ALL OUT" feeling. And I saw many azur right away when it first became available.. maybe it's just my LV-radar working up again!! :P

I dunno, I rarely see ANY LV bags and if I do, they're fake. I just posted some of the bags that I see in downtown Montreal in another thread, but that's like....the accumulation of EVERYTHING I've seen in 10 years lol. I dunno why, I htink Montrealers don't like LV very much. At university, there's only like 2 ppl with LVs (me and my friend's friend lol), however, I find 50% of the girls here wear Longchamp (did I spell that right? lol)...

I only saw one other damier (papillon) so far. Once in a while I see monogram and the multicolor ones I've seen so far were fake. All I ever really see in these neck of the woods (north of Boston) are Coach.....everyone and their sister owns one. I can't stand Coach bags for that reason!!

yeah i live in MTL and i go to college and the only ppl with LV at the college are guys with messenger bags and theres 1 GUY with a damier haha but its true montreal girls love Longchamp I have the "shopping" one in brown and i use it as my school bag, as do lots of girls at my college

Maybe it's just me, I notice a large population of girls around Bay Area (California) love LV more than any other luxuary brand. So I actually saw a fair amount of appearances for Damier speedy, but usually wore by girls that are more mature, not going for the "ALL OUT" feeling. And I saw many azur right away when it first became available.. maybe it's just my LV-radar working up again!! :P

I'm in the Bay Area, am in my 40's and have the Damier Speedy so I may be one of the people you've seen. LOL

I agree with you, there are a lot of LV lovin' ladies around here. I see a fair amount of Damier.