really like the idea of tying a scarf around the bag but...

Thanks helenNZ and Kat ... that's one of the reasons why I'll miss the marketplace, I bought that beautiful scarf from a fellow PFer. I had my name down on the waitlist in NY for almost two months ... if it wasn't for the marketplace, I'd still be waiting for my scarf.

i like to make something myself instead of buying from the shop :P Its just more "Me"-like!!
like the one on the Edith:love: !!

Attachments

• edith_1.jpg
    edith_1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 54
  • edith_2.jpg
    edith_2.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 47
Very pretty Tpr!

I have been going scarf happy as well. I bought and returned a Pucci scarf due to the delicate chiffon. At TJ Max, I picked up two square Echo silk scarves for $15 and $11 each (one is on Chloe Edith in my avatar; the other is the same pattern but yellow instead of blue); at Macys a long oblong Ann Klein silk geometric print scarf for my Silverado, and in a vintage shopping trip yesterday I found two beautiful square silk scarves - one by a designer Vera from the sixties for only $15 which is truly gorgeous (and at the dry cleaners!). I have another Pucci scarf in my BG shopping basket but haven't checked out yet. I'm still trying to justify why my expensive bags need expensive accessories when there are cheaper ones that look just as nice.