Real World Denver

1. Anyone watch the premiere last night? What were your thoughts?
  2. It was a really bad day for a premiere. I completely forgot about it. They need it back on Tuesdays.
  3. The gay guy is cute.. I dont know their names..
  4. I almost forgot about it, but was able to catch the premire. But WOW!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I don't want to spoil it for anyone that did not watch it but this is going to be a crazy season!
  5. i think the season premeire was a bang. lloks like this season is going to be good.
  6. sounds like a good season, i am still watching the key west season.
  7. I watched it last night and loved it!! I think this Real World season is going to be alot better than the last ones. I can't wait to see the drama unfold with Alex, Collie, and Jen.
  8. I totally agree, hes the only cute guy, and hes gay! and one of the girls and alex had like sex on their first day there??
  9. I tried to watch the first episode several times(since MTV played it constantly) but I couldn't get into it.

I'll probably get into it halfway through the season, and I'll have to catch all the reruns
  10. Is it me..or is it ALL SEX on this show now??ROFL..I mean...super raunchy...LOL
  11. I think this season is going to be a lot better than last season. Is it just me or are all of the roommates super horny?:drinkup:
  12. no, they only made out!!! LOL no sex yet!!!!
  13. I agree. I actually thought last season was boring.
  14. Last season was so BORING!! Alot of horny kids on this season. LOL!!
  15. A lot of action and a lot of horny kids!! It was alrighti guess.