Real or Photoshop????

Have we not learned anything from Britney??? Remember how she used to push her squeaky clean image? Same thing with the other young starlets like Vanessa and Jamie Lynn Spears. They get a little attention and some fame and it all goes to their head and they lose control! Personally what you do behind closed doors is your own business but I think these photos show a lack in judgement and is hypocritical of of her (Miley) to be preaching and promoting her good girl image only to have these raunchy photos come out! Plus it's shocking and they are in bad taste because she's only 15!!!

ugh, its one thing for her to take these kinds of pictures and have them on her camera or something, its a totally different thing to post them on her myspace, send them to friends, or do whatever it is she did that allowed them to go public. It seems like all these "teen idols" ever do is let everyone down. Remember when Britney was so cute and fun 5 or 6 years back? Well now we find out that she was doing coke and drinking until she blacked out during that time. Same with like, Justin Timberlake who admitted to doing drugs during his nsync years, etc. Its annoying, theyre all hypocrites.

They look real. If they are, so be it. The pictures dont look any different than 95% of the 15 y/o girls on myspace. Im just glad she isnt naked! IMO, shes just being 15, and shes completely entitled to that. Sure, because of her status she should be a little bit more conservative, but Im dead serious when I tell you, shes just being 15.
I totally agree with you. The first two picture in this thread I can see the problem with. She's 15 and shouldn't really be posting up pictures of her trying to be seductive in her underwear. But the ones of her posing with friends in bikini's etc.. whats the big deal there? I'm sure most of us took pictures like that at her age. I know I have tons of pictures of me & my friends messing around after being in the pool or at the beach. Same goes for the 'lesbian' pictures that were leaked the other day. I didn't see anything lesbian or pg 13 about them!

The problem isn't that she is showing anything that shouldn't be shown. As a parent I feel the problem is that she makes MILLIONS of dollars off being a role model for girls as young as 5 and 6. She is all over TV and has a movie of her concert coming out in days. I personally don't want to watch her act all innocent on TV and then see half-naked pictures of her on the computer. It just seems to me that her on-screen image is nothing like her real life.

I have a 14 year old daughter and I would completely take her computer and camera away from her if she was taking photos like this!!

^^^ I think she is the girl that some kid tried to crash a plane into. Maybe he was trying to stop her from making pics like these. :roflmfao:

Okay first off, to ALL tweens/teens/jailbait etc, puckering your lips like that does not equate sexy. It equates a little girl puckering her lips together and like she is about to puke. I see older women doing this and I wonder what lemon they sucked on.

Nor does wearing the word JUICY on your behind mean you are either. Also, a 15 yo and the word "sexy" should not be in the same thought. If this girl is 15 now, she looks even younger in the pictures. Because of places like myspace and other "friend" sites, people think this is "normal" for half dressed children to post photos. If this is accepted behavior, then I blame the parents for allowing it. Maybe her parents know about this and took them for all I know, if they are real? What is this girls parents saying about these pics? Maybe she can do the next tape for Girls Gone Wild since that seems to be accepted too.

This is a different world than say 10 years ago. It's too easy for pervs to "connect" with children and that is why those photos are not appropriate.

Okay rant over. :lecture:

Ditto! I don't know what is wrong with people these days that slutty behavior is seen as normal these days. It is everywhere and adults accept it now. This is so not 10 years ago but myspace needs to be shut down so kids can stope posing half neked and puckering up like lemon suckin sleaze.:tdown:

Ditto! I don't know what is wrong with people these days that slutty behavior is seen as normal these days. It is everywhere and adults accept it now. This is so not 10 years ago but myspace needs to be shut down so kids can stope posing half neked and puckering up like lemon suckin sleaze.:tdown:

ITA this Fu:cursing:*in Myspace is bag!