real life pics of my Rebecca Minkoff bag

1. I received my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After in chocolate yesterday, and I am in love with the color!

The size is regular (not mini), and it fits over my shoulder. The handles aren't really long enough to wear it as a shoulder bag all the time. The top of the bag is in my armpit, if you know what I mean.

Here are some pictures.

Rebecca Minkoff 1.jpg Rebecca Minkoff 2.jpg Rebecca Minkoff 3.jpg Rebecca Minkoff 4.jpg Rebecca Minkoff 5.jpg
  2. And one last picture, comparing size and color of a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 and the Rebecca Minkoff.

LV vs RM.jpg
  3. Congrats. The bag size and style look great. This is a really nice color, too. It looks great on you. I'm glad you love it. Enjoy!

4. The color is yummy!!!! Great purchase!!

5. if it didn't come with a dustbag... find one to use... as the hardware will oxidize if you leave it in the open air when not in use... also, keep some brasso on hand or something.

6. nice!

7. Congrats on your new bag...it's such a lovely bag and it looks great on you!! :yes: I've been obsessing over it myself, but most online retailers with any sort of discount only carries it in the larger size...I'm only 5' 2", so the large one looks way too big on me...

8. I have been falling in love with that bag since the moment I laid eyes on it.
    Your pics have pushed me over the edge!

I love this bag!

9. Loveee it! I want one too!;)

10. Great bag

11. :love: The more I see Rebecca Minkoff bags, the more I want one.
    Very nice!:supacool:

12. Thanks girls!

Thanks for the tip. It didn't come with a dustbag, so I'll use one from another bag.

13. Very nice bag--great color, too!

14. It's gorgeous. Am sold! And looks really sturdy too

15. Gorgeous bag! I love that color and the leather looks really nice.