Real Housewives of Orange County

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I hadn't noticed that about Gretchen. Now I need to see a comparison photo!

Is it odd that I liked Alexis' nose before, when it had the hump? I'm not sure why I'm not feeling the new one.

I liked her old nose better too! Her new nose does not make Alexis look like Alexis. She had a softer look before. This new new gives her an odd look (pinched maybe?) in the inner eye/brow area, IMO. Can't explain exactly.

I find it odd that the person that gave Gretchen the most problems is sitting to her left lol!

I know! I still haven't gotten used to that "friendship."

I do like Gretchen, but when she gets caught in a lie she does the same face every time, which totally gives her away.

I don't see the problem with the Tamra/Gretchen friendship. People are allowed to start getting along. Also I think the only reason they didn't get along so much before was because they were similar and they wanted to like each other, they just fought instead. Like they got hurt by the things that happened because they actually cared about each other.

I do like Gretchen, but when she gets caught in a lie she does the same face every time, which totally gives her away.

I don't see the problem with the Tamra/Gretchen friendship. People are allowed to start getting along. Also I think the only reason they didn't get along so much before was because they were similar and they wanted to like each other, they just fought instead. Like they got hurt by the things that happened because they actually cared about each other.

Good point. And I actually don't mind this friendship. It's nice not to have them fighting so much for once!

I don't mind their friendship (doubtful, yes) but I do find it suspicious after Tamra gave her hell at the last reunion. I don't think I could ever be friends with someone that vicious, no matter how their life has changed or if they are at a different "stage" in their life...

Status
Not open for further replies.