Real Housewives of Orange County: they're baaaack in Jan.

I am a fan of this show as well.

I saw most of the 1st season - now, did the producers put these women together - or were some of them already friends because of the realtor?

ugh - who cares - they are amusing to watch - :P

I watch it too. I like it because they are around my age group. It seems lots of the reality shows are people in 20's. Everyone, but Jo, is in their 40's right? I think Slade is cute too. He seems like a really nice guy that has it all, career, good family guy, etc. I think they make a nice couple.

You're right! I forgot they will marry in July 7, 2007! Doesn't she have a yellow diamond Tiffany ring? I have to see the reruns of the 1st season.

Yes, I think she does. I remember last season she was talking about her ring and said until she got her yellow diamond she had never heard of them before.

This is going to sound mean but the women are trying to hold onto their youth (seriously they act like teenagers) and are kinda pathetic attention-whores. It cracks me up. Jo obviously DOES NOT belong with Slade. She is just too young and immature and he has an "ideal" of her in his head that isn't real.

I think you have them "pegged." They must of gotten married young & missed out on the fun times of being 20 something, carefree, & all that comes with that.
I haven't watched alot of this show but it was obvious Slade & Jo are a "trainwreck." She wants to still party & have a great time, don't blame her. Party in your 20's (obviously that what she wants to do), settle down later.
He comes with lots of baggage. 2 divorces & he's not yet 40. Very telling.