Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

Heather always wants to accuse someone of having a mental illness! She should stick to what she knows - spending her husband's money! And Tamra loves to say she is a Christian and then acts totally different! She would not have been in that competition if she had yelled in my face like that! And Mehgan- the voice of wisdom! Who would have believed it??
:roflmfao:

This. Maybe his docile act is because he has blood on his hands. Has to bend over backwards to negate his public criminal record.

Agreed. Shannon is using her husband's past indiscretions and guilty behavior to obtain the upper hand. He has no choice but to keep his mouth shut, lay low and be submissive (in order for their marriage to "work" that is).

Regarding Heather, she's showing her true colors and is reaching a Tamra level of nastiness.

Last edited:
Heather is ugly inside, out. It took cray-cray Kelly for us to finally get the real deal.
Meagan is the MVP this season.
I hope she really leaves after this season.
firstly, because she will leave at the top and lastly because her and her daughter do not need this negativity in their lives.
Tamra's body is on point but honestly I thought that some of the other contestants were more toned.
The runner up had incredible arms and legs, imo.
Is Eddie gay? Who the heck cares, he seems to be a caring and level headed dude.
Tamra is lucky to have him in her life.
David is bish made, .his comments on wwhl were nasty.
He has beatShannon's Azz before and I do believe mr goggly eyes is still at it.
While, Shannon has excellent taste in Real Estate, she sucks at relationsips and real life.
Her daughters deserve better, imo.

Gosh, every time I see the show, my opinions of the various "characters" change (with the exception of Vicky who I really can't stand). Tamra has her good moments, but she is a major league tattle-tale, who can't keep a secret to save her life. Shannon - I don't know, I used to like her and like her, had Vicky been so insistent on defending a person who lied about Cancer, well, I would likely have the same opinion as Shannon as in "I'm not going to be 'friends' with you". However, her participation in getting Kelly drunk was, IMO .. very much "mean girl" stuff and didn't make her much better than the rest of them. I also used to like Heather as she kind of seemed like the voice of reason (in some circumstances), but her behavior as of late has been deplorable and she does seem to think that she is the "Master" and the rest should be her Puppets (Kelly said it very wrong in her initial statement to her husband!). Kelly - honestly, I'm not really a fan either .. she seems very immature and her prior issues (she has made many comments on being "ganged-up" on previously) definitely affect her behavior towards other and once booze is involved .. she is ugly.

I felt bad for Meghan TBH; a trip that should have been a happy one for her, but yet .. I have to say I was impressed with how she behaved not only on the bus but afterwards ..

You can't force someone to drink. She could have took the drink and left it there on the table. When I tell people I am not drinking tonight and they still order me a drink, I simply don't drink it.

You can't force someone to drink. She could have took the drink and left it there on the table. When I tell people I am not drinking tonight and they still order me a drink, I simply don't drink it.
I haven't watched, but it sounds like they were exploiting a weakness they knew she has. Yeah, no one is ever going to get me to drink when I don't want to. I can't relate to the whole peer pressure thing. But if she has drinking problems, it might be a different story.

I haven't watched, but it sounds like they were exploiting a weakness they knew she has. Yeah, no one is ever going to get me to drink when I don't want to. I can't relate to the whole peer pressure thing. But if she has drinking problems, it might be a different story.

I don't normally watch and just happened to watch last night's episode. Not sure if she has a drinking problem.

Reactions: andral5
I don't normally watch and just happened to watch last night's episode. Not sure if she has a drinking problem.
Honestly, I can't say either way. I'm going off of comments here that the drinking on the show is so out of control to the point of looking like alcohol dependence. The few shows I did see made me think they drank like college aged kids who don't know when to say when, and are in a social circle where fall-down drunk is common and acceptable (it's not in my social circles). The whole thing is too alien for me to comprehend. I'm physically incapable of becoming fall-down or blank-out drunk. I get sick to my stomach long before that point. But if Kelly didn't want to drink and ended up tanked, maybe she does have a problem. Or she lied about not wanting a drink or lacks spine to stick to her guns (which may be what you're getting at).