Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

Just finished watching. Shannon had quite a violent reaction to Vicky saying David beat her. Kind of makes me think it's true. She's crying and carrying on which reeks of that being the truth to me. I respected Meghan in this because she sees thru Heather as well. Heather is such a meddler. Constantly calling Kelly "trash" is so disgusting of her.

Just finished watching. Shannon had quite a violent reaction to Vicky saying David beat her. Kind of makes me think it's true. She's crying and carrying on which reeks of that being the truth to me. I respected Meghan in this because she sees thru Heather as well. Heather is such a meddler. Constantly calling Kelly "trash" is so disgusting of her.

It's been sad for Shannon, since she started appearing on this show, never a calm moment and all of it horrible for any marriage. One horrible marital experience after another. Unfortunately her reaction makes the accusation seem true, yet all of her reactions are over the top. I wouldn't ever stay or renew vows, I really wouldn't be able to stomach living with a spouse like David.

Seeing through Heather's crap doesn't equal Kelly not being trash. Kelly is an awful person, there hasn't been one redeeming personality trait or success for this woman so far, not one thing. I wouldn't be able to tolerate Kelly for more than one of her drunken, hate spewing antics. I don't know how Kelly can show her face to a group of people that had been exposed to her sh*t show, it's like she's mentally ill. Such uncontrollable ugliness. Heather, at least started out (seemingly) very respectful and courteous. She's a low rated actress, without much of a future in the industry beyond this reality crap.

Heather always wants to accuse someone of having a mental illness! She should stick to what she knows - spending her husband's money! And Tamra loves to say she is a Christian and then acts totally different! She would not have been in that competition if she had yelled in my face like that! And Mehgan- the voice of wisdom! Who would have believed it??

Heather always wants to accuse someone of having a mental illness! She should stick to what she knows - spending her husband's money! And Tamra loves to say she is a Christian and then acts totally different! She would not have been in that competition if she had yelled in my face like that! And Mehgan- the voice of wisdom! Who would have believed it??

I was thinking the same thing about Meghan!

I haven't seen this episode yet, but doesn't Shannon overreact to just about everything?

Reactions: Deco and Hobbsy
To me, he was the highlight
The owner of Bailey's Farm, Joe, sounds like Mrs. DoubtFire :P
of the episode... absolutely charming man in the midst of an otherwise insufferable season. I am really beginning to hate this show! The entire trip/storyline to go to Ireland seemed incredibly "forced" to me to begin with; add to that the cast of mostly unlikeable women providing no entertainment value.... I can't really watch anymore.

I haven't seen this episode yet, but doesn't Shannon overreact to just about everything?

I have read that David was charged with and pleaded guilty to beating Shannon on at least one occasion (according to public records), so I don't get why she thinks she can get away with falsely denying it.

I have read that David was charged with and pleaded guilty to beating Shannon on at least one occasion (according to public records), so I don't get why she thinks she can get away with falsely denying it.

i saw someone on another site post this info too - it obviously is not hard to find! and i am shocked that none of them have looked into that for themselves! because shannon's reaction was a clear indication that there was some truth to that. she better be glad that she is not on Mehgan's radar or it would have been know to then all by now!!! that girl will leave no stone unturned once she thinks a lie has been told and doesn't rest until she gets the truth!:graucho::graucho: at least this was true before she got pregnant.

Wow! On the show he seems like such a docile, laid back kind of guy. You never really know what goes on behind closed doors.

There has always been something off about David. I really don't like him or Shannon. She has become extremely unlikeable and insufferable to watch. I have zero interest in their story line and seeing them interact together is cringeworthy. You have to wonder why Shannon would want to be go on a show knowing that her dirty laundry would come out. And Shannon also lies. That is why I find it funny that she and Tamra keep attacking Vicky for lying when we all know Tamra is one of the biggest liars on the show.

Last edited:
There has always been something off about David. I really don't like him or Shannon. She has become extremely unlikeable and insufferable to watch. I have zero interest in their story line and seeing them interact together is cringeworthy. You have to wonder why Shannon would want to be go on a show knowing that her dirty laundry would come out.
He always seemed like a quiet, uninteresting guy and Shannon seems a drama queen. I agree with you, no way would I want all that on national TV. Maybe they need the money?

Reactions: andral5 and imgg
He always seemed like a quiet, uninteresting guy and Shannon seems a drama queen. I agree with you, no way would I want all that on national TV. Maybe they need the money?

Shannon should be spending more time off camera worrying about the state of her broken marriage rather than wasting time with the likes of Vicky and Kelly. But Shannon doesn't want to do that because she likes playing the victim (and is definitely a drama queen as you pointed out) and also likes being in the Tamrat-Heather fake inner circle. I think she's liking the attention now. But who knows maybe it's also about the money?

Gosh, every time I see the show, my opinions of the various "characters" change (with the exception of Vicky who I really can't stand). Tamra has her good moments, but she is a major league tattle-tale, who can't keep a secret to save her life. Shannon - I don't know, I used to like her and like her, had Vicky been so insistent on defending a person who lied about Cancer, well, I would likely have the same opinion as Shannon as in "I'm not going to be 'friends' with you". However, her participation in getting Kelly drunk was, IMO .. very much "mean girl" stuff and didn't make her much better than the rest of them. I also used to like Heather as she kind of seemed like the voice of reason (in some circumstances), but her behavior as of late has been deplorable and she does seem to think that she is the "Master" and the rest should be her Puppets (Kelly said it very wrong in her initial statement to her husband!). Kelly - honestly, I'm not really a fan either .. she seems very immature and her prior issues (she has made many comments on being "ganged-up" on previously) definitely affect her behavior towards other and once booze is involved .. she is ugly.

I felt bad for Meghan TBH; a trip that should have been a happy one for her, but yet .. I have to say I was impressed with how she behaved not only on the bus but afterwards ..

On WWHL last night I found it amusing that both Tamra and Shannon said "anyone who repeats things is just as guilty" when they BOTH have been guilty of this (Tamra numerous times running to people to tell what was said about them and Shannon more recently in Ireland when she told Tamra what Kelly said about her daughter). And I love how Shannon tap danced around the fact that David's mom never met his mistress but left out the fact that his sister was friends with her. Shannon is a woman who lives in half-truths. I don't dislike Shannon actually. I think she has a pile of issues she is constantly trying to bury under alcohol and tons of makeup!

On WWHL last night I found it amusing that both Tamra and Shannon said "anyone who repeats things is just as guilty" when they BOTH have been guilty of this (Tamra numerous times running to people to tell what was said about them and Shannon more recently in Ireland when she told Tamra what Kelly said about her daughter). And I love how Shannon tap danced around the fact that David's mom never met his mistress but left out the fact that his sister was friends with her. Shannon is a woman who lives in half-truths. I don't dislike Shannon actually. I think she has a pile of issues she is constantly trying to bury under alcohol and tons of makeup!

HA - yes, that is rich .. they are BOTH very guilty of that behavior!

Reactions: bagnshoofetish