Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Ok, this may be dumb but is there a prison he could be in in NJ? I goggled it and there is Fort Dix but that would be military, right? Is he ex military? And then there is a tiny mid security one in Cumberland county but it looked weird and said there was no visiting at this time. There are other prisons but not federal. If there isn't a place for him to be in NJ that would question the whole truth of this report right? Did they ever say where he was going on the show? I remember Phaedra driving there once and it didn't seem like she was going as far as NJ.

He and Joe from RHofNJ are both at Fort Dix Correctional Institute. It is not a military prison

The Federal Correctional Institution, Fort Dix (FCI Fort Dix) is a low-security United States federal prison for male offenders in New Jersey. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons. A satellite prison camp houses minimum-security male inmates.

FCI Fort Dix is located in Burlington County on Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. It is approximately 40 miles from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.[1] Fort Dix is the largest single federal prison in the United States by number of inmates.[2]

Reactions: cdtracing
and a few months back it was reported that Joe would not even talk to Apollo anymore - he was so afraid of being deported and didn't want to be associated with him anymore because of the problems he was causing and getting into trouble!

Ok, this may be dumb but is there a prison he could be in in NJ? I goggled it and there is Fort Dix but that would be military, right? Is he ex military? And then there is a tiny mid security one in Cumberland county but it looked weird and said there was no visiting at this time. There are other prisons but not federal. If there isn't a place for him to be in NJ that would question the whole truth of this report right? Did they ever say where he was going on the show? I remember Phaedra driving there once and it didn't seem like she was going as far as NJ.

I believe it is ft Dix, they flew into Philadelphia and drove there

http://madamenoire.com is reporting that this is the new love of his life!

Screen-Shot-2016-11-14-at-10.13.48-AM.png

Her name is Sherien Almufti. According to her LinkedIn page, she’s a real estate agent in Philadelphia. a poster named "queensherien" has left several comments on apollo's IG account - that he has kept updated while in prison - saying "damn i am a lucky lady" and "so in love"! ratchet real estate agent. SMDH

http://madamenoire.com/725991/apollo-nida-engaged/

Reactions: Graw
http://madamenoire.com is reporting that this is the new love of his life!

Screen-Shot-2016-11-14-at-10.13.48-AM.png

Her name is Sherien Almufti. According to her LinkedIn page, she’s a real estate agent in Philadelphia. a poster named "queensherien" has left several comments on apollo's IG account - that he has kept updated while in prison - saying "damn i am a lucky lady" and "so in love"! ratchet real estate agent. SMDH

http://madamenoire.com/725991/apollo-nida-engaged/

CLearly she wants people to find her. Will this increase sales? Most RE agents wouldn't disclose that their fiance committed fraud and is an ex- con. I like Apollo, but he needs to take care of his sons and get himself together. I am sure Phaedra's cast mates are digging up all the information they can on this woman. I hope she doesn't get screen time. Which husbands new girlfriend is on the show? Ramona (RHONY) would have caused Andy bodily harm if they tried this with her.

CLearly she wants people to find her. Will this increase sales? Most RE agents wouldn't disclose that their fiance committed fraud and is an ex- con. I like Apollo, but he needs to take care of his sons and get himself together. I am sure Phaedra's cast mates are digging up all the information they can on this woman. I hope she doesn't get screen time. Which husbands new girlfriend is on the show? Ramona (RHONY) would have caused Andy bodily harm if they tried this with her.

her cast mates don't have to lift a finger because i am sure Andy is doing the most already!:giggle: you know how he loves to have a big explosive show and then sit there like he is shocked that all the drama has broken out!! :yes::wtf::rolleyes: i am shocked nobody has popped in the face yet. and i don't like Apollo at all - he always seems so slow but wants you to think he is smart. too slick and shady for me. i never could understand why Phae and Cynthia were married to these men who obviously only thought about what they wanted and could get out of someone.

her cast mates don't have to lift a finger because i am sure Andy is doing the most already!:giggle: you know how he loves to have a big explosive show and then sit there like he is shocked that all the drama has broken out!! :yes::wtf::rolleyes: i am shocked nobody has popped in the face yet. and i don't like Apollo at all - he always seems so slow but wants you to think he is smart. too slick and shady for me. i never could understand why Phae and Cynthia were married to these men who obviously only thought about what they wanted and could get out of someone.

Andy probably vetted her first to ensure there was dirt then proceeded. He needs an award for doing the most!

I can see Sheree in a home she isn't supposed to be in, but BRAVO not securing a permit? What were they thinking?

This showed up in my local news feed on FB. It's an article about Sheree and a RHoA producer being fined for a large party at her house:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...ember-producer-in-court-after-party/468462050

ATLANTA - A cast member and producer from the hit TV show “Real Housewives of Atlanta" appeared in court Friday in Sandy Springs.

The duo was in court to answer to citations over an alleged large party and production shoot at a home on Lake Forrest Drive last month.

Sheree Whitfield is accused of hosting a large party with spotlights, camera crews and dozens of guests.

Neighbors allegedly complained about people parking on lawns and loud music.

“You had commercial vehicles showing up. You had people showing up, spotlights showing up. A little later, hundreds and hundreds of cars,” said neighbor David Good.
A further investigation revealed that Whitfield didn’t have the proper permits to have the party or shoot a production.

© 2016 Cox Media Group.

A judge fined Whitfield $1,000 after she pleaded no contest to citations she didn’t have documents allowing her to live in the home and that she didn’t have permits for the event or the film crew.

“I’ve been in the neighborhood for 17 years. I love my neighborhood,” Whitfield told Channel 2’s Mike Petchenik.

The judge also fined the show’s producer for failing to obtain permits.

“I felt like (the judge) was a little overboard,” Whitfield said.

The city also cited cast member Kenya Moore for allowing shooting at her home without a permit. She failed to appear in court, but the judge let her reset her hearing for December.

Reactions: cdtracing and limom