Ready to Purchase a Birkin - Help!

stephanie14

Stephanie
Feb 18, 2008
Hi everyone,
I'm an absolute designer handbag nut - especially LV, and I've finally gotten to the point where I'm ready (and able to afford :smile:) my first Birkin. Unfortunately, I've read several different things from hearing that unless you're a regular customer, you won't be able to purchase to hearing that wait lists are closed. I don't have a close friend who's a customer and the closest Hermes to my home is 3 hours away. The good news is that I'm going to Oahu soon and they have a nice Hermes boutique there - does anyone out there know if I might have any luck in Hawaii - either with a purchase or wait list? I've had really good luck in Waikiki with LV SAs.

Any advice would be truly appreciated!!! All I'm looking for is the basic black leather 35 Birkin and I'd be on cloud 9!!!

Stephanie :smile::tender:

welcome Stephanie to the tpf!
There's been a couple of threads recently on how to get a Birkin recently, mainly in the main Hermes forum, I am sure you will find great information there.
One of our members lives in Hawaii and she can give you some info on the boutique for sure, you should ping her, her name is cobaltblu.