Ready to make my 1st big LV purchase, Monogram Carryall or Damier Duomo?

1. I have been looking at these bags @ my LV boutique for a while (I think the SAs are becoming suspicious :lol:).

I really like both, and have a hard time deciding which one to get. I like the Carryall because it's a little less expensive, and I will get to use it carryon luggage a lot (I travel quite a bit for work).

On the other hand, the Duomo is just gorgeous, and I can use it everyday, whether I travel or not. But it is more $$$.

Please help me decide. And if you own one or both of the bags, please let me know how you like them.

Thanks so much.:idea:
  2. Duomo is BEAUTIFUL!!!:love: You'll definitely will get more votes on the Duomo!:yes:
  3. I'd probably get the duomo, just because you can use it for every day. Even if you do travel a lot, you won't always be toting your luggage around and out, so I think the duomo would be what you'd get the most use out of !
  4. I agree. I;d pick the Duomo for the same reason.
  5. Definitely get the DUOMO!!! :yes: I have one and it's a great purse...very stylish and classy as well!!!
  6. Oh, please get the Duomo! I love mine. It's a beautiful bag that can go from season to season. It's my favorite lv.
  7. Duomo , I LOVE that bag I want it to be my next purchase !!!
  8. The duomo!:yes:
  9. Duomo, it's simply stunning and well, I really want one! :graucho:
  10. I, personally, would get the Carryall bc I already have the Damier Speedy.

But if you don't have a damier piece yet, get the Duomo:smile:

Good luck and congrats in advance!! :smile:
  11. Both are good choices. For you, you might get more frequent usage out of the Duomo (based on what you said in your original post), so go for the Duomo. :smile:
  12. Duomo, definitely!
  13. Duomo! :smile:
  14. I think the Duomo is gorgeous!!! I love that bag! Definitely go for that one.:yes:
  15. I love the Duomo. Saw a lady on the street carrying it and it looked so gorgeous on!