Ready for Pirates?

1. Is anybody as excited to watch Pirates of the Carribean this Friday? I love the first and can't wait to see Jack again! :graucho:
  2. I'm looking forward to the sequel, I hope it's as good as the first:yes:
  3. I'm totally waiting for this movie to come out too!! :nuts: I can't wait to see gay o' Jack with black eyeliners. Love love Johnny!! :girlsigh:
  4. Yes! I can't hardly wait :nuts: I love Johnny Depp and Orlanda Bloom :girlsigh:
  5. I can't wait to see it. Love Johnny Depp
  6. Yay!! I loved the first one and can't wait to see the second one!!
  7. I can't believe i actually bought tickets to see the 1201AM showing for tonight. Is anyone else going to see it tonight too?
  8. WHAT?! It opens tonight?!:amazed: :wtf:
  9. yes. well actually tommorrow july 6th but there are alot of theatres showing a 1201 movie time.already got my tickets thru fandango.
  10. it will either be a good movie and keep my attention or it will be a nice nap:sleepy: . either way i am sure DH and my 14 year old will enjoy it. they have been waiting for this one to be released.
  11. Tell us how it is, I'm gonna go see it on Sat and I'm hoping its good! :smile:
  12. I'm going to see it tomorrow evening! Can't wait!
  13. I am taking a whole bunch of kids to see it on the weekend! CAN NOT WAIT!!!
  14. my son and DH are big fans,they can't wait til the weekend.
  15. Am I the only one who doesn't want to see it? IMO, it doesn't look as good as the first one, not to mention I had quite a scary dream about it as well...:lol: