READ ME: LV tPF Meets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you have a confirmed date, I would be happy to stick your thread and add the date to the title. Once the meet has happened, I will unstick the thread.

Please PM me or one of the LV Mods to do so. Thanks! :tup:

2. PLEASE NOTE:

The manager of the LV Banff store has contacted me and advised me that LV will NOT participate with any tPF meets should those meets involve the sale/trade of used LV goods. In fact, she advised me that LV will no longer agree to meets with any more tPF groups should this occur.

Whether you choose to do so may be your business, but please keep in mind that your actions may affect future meets for members of tPF. Also keep in mind that anyone can attend these meets (dependent upon the planning committee) and that there are no guarantees about authenticity of the items. I am not saying that you may be subject to counterfeit goods, but I am not saying that you will not be either. Please be careful!

If you have any concerns about this, I suggest you contact the manager at LV Banff. She is very much in favor of working with tPF members and she wishes to continue to do so. I am simply passing on information that may be of use to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.