Re: What happened to AtelierNaff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quote// please check back-posts - this topic has been discussed (lots)//quote ( - see prev. thread)

Sorry, I may be wrong, but I can't remember this topic having been discussed at all. Every thread on this topic had been closed down abruptly. Too abruptly... :confused1:

2. if you do a search, you will find it has been discussed many times. Thus closing threads.

3. It wasn't discussed in the satisfying in depth way that would answer exactly why LP made the decision. LP didn't share those sorts of details on TPF and she didn't owe us an explanation either. It could have been anything from it taking too much time to maintain to concern about legal exposure because too many sellers where using it by reference directly in their auctions. Or buyers using it to dispute auctions.

4. There have been many threads discussing this issue. Closed threads are still visible to members and those who are interested in learning more can use the search feature in the top right to peruse.

Since I feel the question has been adequately addressed I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.