re: purchase update

1. Hi all,

I'm not sure if you all remember but during EGC I bought my J12 and a cartier watch and decided that the cartier was too masculine looking so I got another cartier watch. I'm so excited, I love this watch, its called the "La Dona" and it's perfect. I know it's not a chanel but I just wanted to do an update. Thanks, Please tell me what you think . Hope this works, I tried to attach the previous link. http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/finally-got-my-new-loot-from-saks-pics-163822.html

forum 001.jpg forum 003.jpg forum 004.jpg forum 005.jpg
  2. i am a huge fan of cartier and your watch is coool!

3. Cute!

4. How beautiful and timeless :heart: Enjoy!

5. That's very nice, I have seen this style watch IRL and liked it. It also looks nice on your wrist. It's a keeper :tup:

6. OMG!!!! I loooove that watch. It looks gorgeous on you. I'm going to check it out right now.

7. Sooo cute!!!

8. I am loving Cartier watches and J12's now! I am hoping to get one for Christmas! Your new watch is so elegant, and look great on you.

-Stephanie

9. What a great choice. Even if it's not J12, it's just as beautiful. I love Cartier. Congratulations!

10. I love Cartier watches and jewelery:love: !Your watch is really gorgeous:tup::nuts:!Congrats!

11. wow! your NEW cartier looks gorgeous on you!

12. bhurry, i like this so much more on you! congrats!

13. congratulations, love cartier. :smile:

14. Congrats! Looks great on your wrist!

15. Very pretty and feminine!