Re: how far would you go for lv?

To what extent would you go for a free lv?

• scream in public place for no reason ($100 at lv)

• busk/beg for money on the street ($200 at lv)

• not eat for a week ($250 at lv)

• eat Mcdonalds everyday for every meal for a week (wallet or agenda)

• not eat for a month (pouchette and $100 at lv)

• kiss-passionately a stranger (bag of choice up to $1000)

• eat a plate of snails- keeping them down (bag of choice up to $5000)

• do a streeker at a football match (luggage set pegase and 2 keepall)

• carry an obvious fake lv everywhere for a year including store (10 items of choice each worth $5000)

• sleep with total stranger (assume no stds) (instant vip and new bag every month for 10 years)

• scream in public place for no reason ($100 at lv)

• busk/beg for money on the street ($200 at lv)

• not eat for a week ($250 at lv)

• eat Mcdonalds everyday for every meal for a week (wallet or agenda)

• not eat for a month (pouchette and $100 at lv)

• kiss-passionately a stranger (bag of choice up to $1000)

• eat a plate of snails- keeping them down (bag of choice up to $5000)

• do a streeker at a football match (luggage set pegase and 2 keepall)

• carry an obvious fake lv everywhere for a year including store (10 items of choice each worth $5000)

• sleep with total stranger (assume no stds) (instant vip and new bag every month for 10 years)

Results are only viewable after voting.
i would do all of it except sleep with a stranger, passionately kiss a stranger,eat snails or not eat for a month (i'd die...wouldn't i? hahah)

everything else..i'm game! bring it on :biggrin:

It's funny, because I could probably do some of the "harder" things that reward more $ at LV, but I can't go without eating for a week. Starvation isn't worth $250 at LV. $250 is like nothing to me when contemplating a new bag.

ESCARGOT!

Omg at the # of people willing to sleep w/ a stranger for a bag. But I like working for my LV bag, it gives me this satisfaction of working for what I have =)

hahaha i like this. i think the last one. as long as hes not comepeltly gross... glad im not the only one on here that would do this.. the others are ok too.. except streaking and teh snails. love the mc donalds one. would do that in an instant

woah! the answers surprised me =)

Very good poll! The answers really follow the monetary order too. I would stop at "streaking across a football field". Also would it be a plate of live snails??

Not trying to take the moral highground here but I find it impossible to sleep with a stranger for anything. I am a very private person.

Don't mind wearing a fake in return for 10 LVs. Will probably take care of all my LV cravings.

^ yea, I agree.

But there's nothing wrong with people who would do it though :amuse: For some reason, I can streak across a football field but I can't sleep with a stranger :shame:

I chose the fake for 1 yr (in this country, very few people will realise is a fake :roflmfao: ) but on second thoughts, if the "stranger" is "yummy" enough, I could even go for the last!!!! :roflmfao:
(worst case scenario, I take another one of the list, but I WANT MANY MANY LV's so I guess starving, eating nails and so on will have to take place during a long period of time LOL)

well if i slept with the stranger..I definately would be working for my bag..and I would get satisfication out of it..just a little bit differently! :lol: :yahoo:
evolkatie said:
ESCARGOT!

Omg at the # of people willing to sleep w/ a stranger for a bag. But I like working for my LV bag, it gives me this satisfaction of working for what I have =)