Re: how far would you go for lv?

?

To what extent would you go for a free lv?

1. scream in public place for no reason ($100 at lv)

2. busk/beg for money on the street ($200 at lv)

3. not eat for a week ($250 at lv)

4. eat Mcdonalds everyday for every meal for a week (wallet or agenda)

5. not eat for a month (pouchette and $100 at lv)

6. kiss-passionately a stranger (bag of choice up to $1000)

7. eat a plate of snails- keeping them down (bag of choice up to $5000)

8. do a streeker at a football match (luggage set pegase and 2 keepall)

9. carry an obvious fake lv everywhere for a year including store (10 items of choice each worth $5000)

10. sleep with total stranger (assume no stds) (instant vip and new bag every month for 10 years)

11. scream in public place for no reason ($100 at lv)

12. busk/beg for money on the street ($200 at lv)

13. not eat for a week ($250 at lv)

14. eat Mcdonalds everyday for every meal for a week (wallet or agenda)

15. not eat for a month (pouchette and $100 at lv)

16. kiss-passionately a stranger (bag of choice up to $1000)

17. eat a plate of snails- keeping them down (bag of choice up to $5000)

18. do a streeker at a football match (luggage set pegase and 2 keepall)

19. carry an obvious fake lv everywhere for a year including store (10 items of choice each worth $5000)

20. sleep with total stranger (assume no stds) (instant vip and new bag every month for 10 years)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. sorry i wasnt allowed to post the last one cos it took too long, so i redid it!

2. ok its up now

3. snails actually don't taste bad if you cook them correctly. :smile:

for that much LV i might *might* convince myself to carry around a fake if i didn't buy it, since i only dislike fakes for the tacky factor. if i weren't married and a different person i'd consider whoring myself out for some LV. but i am married and i'm me, so that's probably a no go. :smile: i wouldn't streak ever. if i wasn't married, the kissing wouldn't even be an issue, but i am so i wouldn't. everything else would be very doable. :smile:

losing weight by not eating for free LV? i'm so there.

4. LOL, this is hilarious and cute poll! And I agree, snails can taste good prepared the right way. I guess you should've said snails right off the pavement? Haha.

5. probly right but ur not put off cos thier gross?

6. ok edit!!!! snails fresh!!! ewwwwwww

7. still a delicacy. :smile: if they were MOVING, then i'd have issues. :smile:

8. if ur brave enough admitt what you said!! i said kiss a stranger

9. I always thought they were gross, but my boyfriend made me try some at a French restaurant and it was a lot like eating clams/oysters, which I love. So it wasn't too bad. I try not to think of it as a slimey bug on the ground :wacko:

10. yeah my sister can eat them but i have a fear of snails i will not touch a garden becuase of them, i shaking just thinking about it!!!

11. i'd probably say the snails.... yeah.... i totally would eat the snails... how many though? hehehe

12. hahahah :lol:

This poll is so funny:biggrin: I think i would go for the snails too. I tried them once in France in a restaurant and they weren't that bad at all!:p

13. ahhhhhhhhhh how could you!!! most peoples reactions are positive and similar to your but i just cant take that ewwww ur giving me the shakes again!!!

14. haha uh...sleep with total stranger..hey if they have no stds..what's so wrong with that:smile:...it's like having a one night stand but with a parting gift :smile:

15. ^ lol too true lol