RE:Help Me Choose A Mini Pochette!

1. Hey Guys its me again first of all i wanted to thank everyone that helped me choose my mini pochette just got it today! from my previous tread you know who you are http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/help-me-choose-a-mini-pochette-66810.html
    and ofcourse the winner was the Damier ebony and i had to get it today, my SA's are so nice and i also got the icon book theres also good news im finally getting mage in 2 weeks :nuts: :wlae: I can't wait:wtf: and you can notice my pics look nicer thats because i finally fixed my camera just so my mage can model for me :wlae: lolz anyway thanx again and hope you like!

xo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

d3.jpg
  2. Congratulations!!:yahoo:

3. thanx queenmab!
    hey i can't see my pics do they show on any body elses screen?

4. I can't see them, and I'd like to.....:sad: Congrats though!!!! (It was my choice for you)

5. I cant see any of the pictures but the last one.

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Still no :sad:

8. I can't see the pics either, congrats anyway..I am sure she's a beauty!

9. here are the the pics again :hysteric:

d1JPG.JPG d4.jpg d2.jpg d5.jpg
  10. :supacool: !!!!! Love how you wear it!

11. thanx mickloisme!!!:greengrin:

12. That last set of pics work. Very nice bag! I agree with mickloisme--it looks great on you, esp. the pic with the pochette in your jeans pocket!:yes:

13. AHH! That's so hot in your pocket, I so want an azur one!!!!

14. hmmn azur that gets me thinking do i need a camera mini pochettet?:graucho:

15. WOw! I love the way you put it in your pocket! Great way to wear it! I have one too but I'd normally wear it around my wrist. I'm thinking of the Azur too! I use my damier poch as a camera bag as well! My canon ixus (plus a few other items) fits in it perfectl!