Re: Fendi Bag ID

1. Hey ladies,

I went to the mall and saw this girl carrying a fendi bag on her shoulder. This bag was beautiful and I didn't want to run after her asking where she got her bag. But I sure do regret now, since I try finding the exact bag everywhere but couldn't but I found something similar. I think the bag I saw on the girl was an older model 2 or 3 yrs ago. Here is the link of the bag that I thought was similar:
    http://www.247moda.com/fe8bdejolame.html

BTW: I don't think this site is legit, just using the picture to give u guys an image of what I am talking about.

The bag I want is similar to this but the F logo is bigger and the bag is fatter.

Thanks in advance...
    Stephy

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Any of these? The middle one and the one you posted is the medium bag de jour. You can get it on eluxury for $960 (no tax, possible free shipping). I believe the site you posted sells fakes.

3. The bag I am looking for is similar to the Middle bag, but it isnt that one.
    I think it might be an older version of the middle bag. The bag I want is a little fatter and the Fendi Logo is bigger.

4. Hmm..not sure, I'm sure someone else might be able to help though.

5. Does anyone have a clue what handbag I am talking about?