Re: eBay sellers - read this londongal01

That was quite the hot thread, I'm glad you gave it the heave-ho.
Off topic, Celia Hish, I love watching your baby boy grow. He's so cute.:love:

Swanky, All I want to say is that I applaud you for doing this tough job. You can't keep everyone happy but I know you do your best. I really appreciate it. Thanks so much!!!!

I just deleted a thread that is no way compatible w/ the spirit of tPF.
londongal01 you have a lot to learn about Forum ettiquette, starting w/ how you present information on eBay sellers that you believe could be questionable.
No one should be posting threads w/ the title of *Warning! _________ONLY sells fakes!!!! without some HARDCORE evidence, which you did not provide.
Of course anytime anyone has questions about the ethics of an eBay Seller this Forum is happy to discuss it, but not in such an aggressive and slanderous, unfounded manner.
It's not friendly or responsible:nogood:
Topics like that are easily found by a quick internet search and it's just not right.
Please use more thought and tact when coming forth w/ accusations about others on this Forum.
Thanks.

i agree, that it's an agressive way. and thanks Swanky for posting this. it serves as a lesson for all of us here:yes: and no, we don't think you're an official "fun-hater" at all! you might not be able to please everybody. but we all know that you're doing it for the best:tup: and it's a tough job.

thanks Amanda!!!

I'm sad that I missed the rest of the drama since I logged off around 4am PST but I'm assuming she never came back to apologize for her ridiculous tactic of outing the seller? Ridiculous.

I bought one of my Chanels from the seller that was mentioned and it is authentic, that's why I chimed in to support her. The whole thing seemed a little odd/fishy/set up/mystery type stuff.

Thanks for putting an end to it all. Are you thinking of letting the seller know???