Razr

1. anyone with this phone, what came with it ?
    did you get the usb cable to hook it up to your pc ? thanks

2. i have this phone and im not a big fan i had to exchange it the first time because the camera wasnt working and i just had to exchange it again because it was randomly turning off maybe the new ones with the itunes works better but for the money i dont think it was worth it
    i dont have to usb cord but i did have one for my old nokia i would def recommend the cord though

3. :smile: ok, thanks thats heads up

4. I've had a lot of problems with it too and I'm actually about to buy a new phone. Parts have just come off and the sound has gotten so bad that I can barely use the phone. The screen goes white and I have to take out the battery to be able to use it again.

But as for your q, I got the D&G one so I don't know if it comes with the same things as the others, but I don't think mine came with the USB cable. If it did, I lost it. I got the charger, a cd, a memory card, a little charm(this I think is only for the D&G one), and the manual.

5. ugh i can't wait until i replace my razr, so if you haven't already gotten it, I wouldn't recommend it...but if you do have it, yes, i'm pretty sure that mine came with a cord to hook it up to the computer. it looked like one of the cords that comes with a digital camera. i've lost that now, but i know it came with a cord.

6. thanks for the heads up. I think i'll check out other phones.

7. I like mine :smile: Didn't come with a cable though.

8. i was just at verizon yesterday and the USB cable has to be purchased seperately, at least that's what the SA told us.

have you looked at the chocolate?

9. Hi, I got this phone before it come out. Mine was like a Promo one and I got a special box with suede lining lol I paid approx $650 but it now sells here in England for approx $200 (but not with the special box) I also got lots of extras with mine. :smile:

10. Forgot to add. Mine came with the cable and discs and other bits but thats because it was the promo one

11. You usually get them for free off of Amazon too, if you sign up for a plan. Though I STILL haven't gotten my stupid rebate from Amazon, so I don't know if I'd recommend it.

12. I currently have an open faced phone and was hoping to get a flip phone.

13. I've got a Razr and haven't had any problems yet.

I ordered mine from T-mobile online and it came with the phone, charger, lots of books and CDs, a USB cable to hook the phone up to the computer and a free bluetooth headset.

14. I haven't had any problems with it either. It's the best phone I've had so far and I looove it :heart:

15. thats awesome