Rave: I'm addicted to INSTANT PORRIDGE!!!!

1. DSC00321.JPG

DSC00320.JPG

DSC00319.JPG

DSC00318.JPG I recently discovered INSTANT FISH ( Salmon) PORRIDGE. :wtf:

My mom had a few in her kitchen and I had nothing else to eat so I tried it.

I've never been a huge fan of ramen noodles, instant noodles, etc. But this stuff is actually pretty tasty is you like rice and fish. ..maybe it tasted soo good since I was so hungry...lol GREAT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS!?:graucho:

Anywho, it comes in a box of 6, you can find it at local Oriental food markets maybe. It's made in Vietnam. The price tag on the box said $6.50 so thats one hell of a deal for 6 bowls of porridge!

It comes with seasoning, fish packet, pepper pouch, veggie pouch, and a convenient spoon! All you do is add HOT water.

Lol ok, I even took pics of it as a visual for everyone...:rolleyes:

oh yeah, and I just wanted to share my new bag....My bday was last week...my brother got this bag for me. ;D its seriously roomy.

myguccciiii.jpg
  2. looks like korean porridge :smile: yum! perfect for a starving college student!

3. I love porridge... but I am def allergic to fish!! either way, it looks good!!

Happy Be-lated Birthday and I love the bag!!! :party:

4. They have chicken! lol and thank u. :p

5. LOVE the bag!!!

6. Woah that is sooo neat!! I showed my mom and she's going to look for it next time. I loveee porridge!

btw what a sweet brother you have, that's a gorgeous purse. Happy belated birthday!

7. lol, my bf makes fun of me bc he says that bears love porridge thats why they'er so big. so keep eating it and ill be a bear.

porrridge! porriigde!

porridge for lunch. :graucho:

8. Anything "instant" is not good for you...too much sodium.

9. Thanks for the tip. I will look out for it next time I go to the grocery store. I have one kind of instant porridge but not so good

10. I KNOW. lol....THE SODUM IS REALLY HIGH. ;/ ITS BETTER THAN EATING A BURGER THOUGH RIGHT? OR NOT. :blink:

11. ^^ I was going to say beware of the sodum content. It seems like something that would really be high in sodium but I see that's been pointed out already...