8. 3

9. 2

10. 1 - MISERABLE, I loathe it!

11. I don't work!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. A 9 for me!

2. I'd need negative numbers on that poll to describe mine:push:

3. I gave a 4. I like it and can tolerate it but I'm looking for a new one because it's getting very frustrating.

4. I loved my job. *sniff*
    It was the people that caused drama and the politics going on in the workplace that made it hard. I guess it's typical of every working environment.

5. i voted an 8

6. 7 - Great work environment, friendly co-workers, great benefits and time off, but the pay needs improvement. Hopefully I'll find a better paying job in the next few months.

7. Me too.

8. 8 for me, because they are so flexible with hours, I need a raise though!

9. Wow, most of you seem pretty happy. That's awesome :smile: (although the poll might change)

10. 1 for me. I'm doing the work I need to do now to make my next move. Never will I ever stay longer than I need to in a workplace again! There is nothing worse than being in a rut.

11. I am with you on this....

12. I gave it an 8. I like it and all, but would love a higher salary or a promotion! Or both :p

13. 9 for me. I'm self employed!

14. Is tolerable for now!! But anyway I accepted a new job offer, so let's see!!

15. 9. I can't BELIEVE I stayed in my prior company over 7 years before making a change!

I love what I do.
    I have great project teams.
    I get to travel a little
    I am very well compensated
    Downfall? I'm a contractor so my time here is limited...in a few months it's time to pull up the stakes and try something else! Hopefully I can get another gig at this same company...I love it!